In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

TIG Weld Coke cans,

fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
edited March 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    wasn`t too bad at all..he seemed to have a fair gap between the cans to.
  • dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you see the that other video "The Fantastic and Smallest Welding Machine"[?] Damn [:D]
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's some good welding right enough, but I have to ask the question. Why would you want to weld coke cans?
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's easy- he needs to lose the glove on the left hand. The big challenge is to do one empty and one full.
  • catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    That's some good welding right enough, but I have to ask the question. Why would you want to weld coke cans?

Practice. You can practice all you want without wasting money on raw material.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by catpealer111
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK

Practice. You can practice all you want without wasting money on raw material.

+1 It's great practice. The biggest mystic that makes or breaks TiG welders from welding Aluminum Is knowing AC balance control and the material being clean right from the get go.