In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Our constitution is a filthy rag

badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I just saw this sign on a highway. Of course I had to circle back and let that @#!%$$":? what I thought. What I said to that filthy wimp does not bear repeating on this BB. The only thing I can say is free speech is a wonderful thing but I would loved to sweep up the parking lot with piece of dog s@!t.
So many guns to buy. So little money.

Comments

• will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Get some!!!!!!!!! I don't like commies either. They are bad! I hope they all choke on the next thing they put in their mouths.
    If you run, you'll just die tired!
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Badboy,you are so pi$$ed, that you did not mention if the a$$ho!e was a protestor holding the sign or what.Whatever the case ,I`m wiya !![This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 09-29-2001).]
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A filthy rag? No. An archaic document that has absolutely no place in the modern body politic? Yes.
  • landislandis Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Freedom of speach includes the freedom to make a total idiot of yourself. I do wish you went back to slap him up a little though, a few for me too!! Think of it as if we had to protect these idiots, like they are incompetent, they wouldn't last in the REAL world outside our borders, not for long.
  • badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salzo would you care to explain your remark?
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Yeah. I'd like to know what Salzo meant too.
  • landislandis Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Archaic?Yes that requires some discussion. A "Living document" which can be changed for a given situation is how the left applies that great document. I like to see it as a document based in principles which are timeless, and just have to be APPLIED to the situation, modern or not.
  • badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got it right landis.
  • 4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bbb...where the hell did you see a sign like that?
  • FitzFitz Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm usually up for a good, well-mannered debate, but Salzo...you're a complete idiot. I hope to God you're not American.
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe Salzo has some point to make to clear up what he said...but until he does, I agree with you, Fitz. BBB, glad you didn't beat him silly (sort of); wouldn't wanna see you in the hoosegow after getting your hands all covered with s--t.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
    edited November -1
    Come on guys,I`m withya ,but don`t slam salzo to much,I`m pretty sure he`s up to somethin` here.
    edited November -1
    Thank you beekeeper. I guess I am up to something. I would like to think that the constitution is not an "archaic document that has no place in the modern body politic", but with the way that politicians ignore this document, it appears that this is the case. Do I persoally honor the document? You betcha. But the current political and legal system today seems to ignore the document all together. Do I wush they would not ignore the document? You betcha!! But the reality is, they do ignore it.LANDIS- BULLSEYE!![This message has been edited by salzo (edited 09-30-2001).]
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I knew that salzo was up to something! See ya'll blasted for no dang reason.
    If you run, you'll just die tired!
    edited November -1
    Will270Win- Believe me, if I was in a room with 218beekeep, .250 savage, Fitz, 4000fps, badboybob(especially badboy), landis and lowrider, I certainly would have phrased my comment a teeny bit differently.
    edited November -1
    salzo our champion has come out on top ,again!!Never count out....~the salzo~
    edited November -1
    218Beekeep- I watched Bill Clinton for eight years- I can spin my way out of anything I say(ONLY KIDDING. ONLY KIDDING!!) My explanation was how I intended the post.All of you other guys- I hope you do not take offense to my post about saying it differently if I was in the same room with you. I was only making a joke on what Will270win said about blasting me, and if we were in the same room, the bullets you would blast me with would hurt alot more than the verbal stuff. I would not be such a smart alec and say something like that without explanation, in a room full of patriots with guns.[This message has been edited by salzo (edited 09-30-2001).]
    edited November -1
    I thought it was brilliant,I was never in doubt of ~the salzo~
  • PupPup Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To quote Landis....."I like to see it as a document based in principles which are timeless, and just have to be APPLIED to the situation, modern or not". If more people in this world saw the Bible in the same light maybe we wouldn't have as many problems. Just my .02 worth.
  • arkresearcharkresearch Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Havent you being in some senators bathroomsand look at toilet paper? ,there is one withthe US constitution on each of the 1,200 sheets per roll and costed the us tax payerUS $23.95 per roll , well anyway I feel itsthe way politicians feel about the US constitution anyway , the guy maybe took alook at the waste basket in the white housebathroom and reached a conclusion.
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salzo, my apologies. Admit I went off half cocked, just so dang tired of hearing people bad-mouth America, assumed you were a "lurker".
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare