In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thanks Josey1

Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Just a quick thanks for your posts. I find them informative and entertaining. Keep up the vigile and inform the masses, thats our last and only bastion. United and informed we can overcome the lies and deceit spread by the hoards from hell... lol...

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....

Comments

• Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a lil word of thanks to Josey1 for all the post that keep us informed. Great job my friend and keep up the good work. I read all of your post when I get time.
    edited November -1
    Your posts help keep me current on many firearms stories around the US. If it wasn't for your C&P posts I wouldn't have half the facts, on many of these current and past rulings and stories. I just want to say thanks and please keep them coming.

Regards and good health to you.
    Steve.

[img][/img][img][/img]
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    Ronald Reagan
    edited November -1
    Appreciate ya posting the latest news, You saved me 8 bucks, yep cancelled my newspaper.

However, How about posting some Fishing News.

Thanks LR
  • Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Dave I strongly believe that knowledge is power,this is why I'll continue to post ANYTHING I believe to be in our best interests to know about.
  • smokinggunsmokinggun Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add my vote of thanks, especially given the Josey2 post.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
    edited November -1
    Wanted to move this to the top and show support for Josey1 and his post. Please others follow and say thanks. Josey1 is a fine source of information. Information is knowledge, just as reading a book can be. I don't care where he gets it or who he gets it from - as long as it is accurate and he can show his source. Just as any research project, reference your source for credability. Furtheremore, if I doubted his credability here, I would be the first to lead the way to his demise.PLEASE - Show support for Josey1 and post a THANKS. He will get the message and see our support.
  • 4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey1 thanks and keep it up.Josey2..go back under that rock.[This message has been edited by 4000fps (edited 10-01-2001).]
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey1, as I've posted in response to many of your threads, THANK YOU. I don't always have time to read all of your posts, so I don't always read them. I don't think its that big of a deal that you post many of them, but I can see where some of the others are coming from. Whatever, we can all disagree (like I did with TraderDave the other day). Today, though, I agree with Dave and I'd like to show you my support.Keep em coming.....G36
    edited November -1
    Concealed - You are a far better man than me and I am humbled. We will always have topics we disagree on and many more we take the same side. My hats off to you and God Bless You.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave,Thanks for the kind words. That was kinda like an electronic handshake huh? Now, back to talking about GUNS!!!
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Talk about paranoid,I've been accused of being part of admin.,to being anti-gun, to being a SPY?that is rich,I would like to say thanks to those who have given support you are friends.Seeing how the majority of the negative comments are from people who rarely(if ever) post on this BBS,I will continue to post the way I've been .I would like to thank the trolls who came over here and gave me such inspiration.I find it so funny that some people have such boring lives that they feel the need to attack another BBS,trolls indeed.[This message has been edited by Josey1 (edited 10-01-2001).]
  • Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey1 - Thanks for all you do and the time you spend wadeing through all the articles to find the ones worthy of being put on the board here. I do not have the patience to search and read all the different articles that you have to go through to get to the good ones that you post here at GB. (I am sure there are just as many that you read that you don't post, hence saving myself and others the time of reading things that would be a waste of time) I am not saying that you waste time, far from it, you are providing a service to all readers that corporate executives PAY others to do for them, the difference is you do not charge for this service to us. I am sure your motivation is in the best interest of ALL gun owners in America and even to other countries where people can only wish to have what we have in this great nation we call home.As far as for Josey2 -(IMO)- Please, stop your whining about who posts what and how much they post. Otherwise, I will have to add you to my list of people that think that the first ammendments protection of free speech is for you and not everyone else, unless they think the same way as you. How sad that would be, to think that a fellow gun rights advocate would want to sensor another. Can't we all just live and let live Except for the Taliban and Osama bin Laden who should not live
  • Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks JoseyI agree with almost all your posts and respond to more of yours than to any others. If that makes us kindred in arms I can live with that. keep up the good work. I incidently use my own name and you will find my address posted under it. I do not run and hide from anyone. Better to die in agony than to live in fear.
  • badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too. Thanks again Josey. I think you're ok and don't care what your boss says about ya.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Josey1!
  • landislandis Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep it up Josey, we need a lot more like you.
  • Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Josey, and ttt.
  • turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've said it before, keep up the good work, post all you want to post, an more, I'll read and be the judge. I appreaciate your effort and give an A+++ for effort. Ignore those that envie you, and would bad mouth you for excersizing the freedom which is yours to excersize at your DISCRETION.Your friend.
  • Diesel DummyDiesel Dummy Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    'preciate your efforts - THANK YOU![This message has been edited by Diesel Dummy (edited 10-01-2001).]