In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester 94AE 356 RMEF

highflyerhighflyer Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
I have a Winchester 94AE RMEF #147 of only 400 made. Put in in my safe the night I purchased it, new and never fired. Now thinking about selling it. Would this be a good place to sell it or should I take it to a local gun shop. I have no idea what it is worth, does anybody have some idea?

Comments

• Options
    iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    On the auction side I think you'll be suprised at what it brings, esp. if it really is like NIB
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Local gun shop will pay about 1/2 of what it will bring on the auction side. Be sure and post good pics. Good luck.
  • Options
    highflyerhighflyer Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I forgot to say it is a 356 cal. and has gold plated receiver and more. It is new in the box. Still looking for any idea as to value to help me make up my mind.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    [:D]quote:Originally posted by highflyer
    I forgot to say it is a 356 cal. and has gold plated receiver and more. It is new in the box. Still looking for any idea as to value to help me make up my mind.

you may need to check with the expect forums on here, I know bert could give ya a ideal on the value.

tazz

ps post some pic for us to see [:D]

damn I need some sleep [:D][:D]
    thanks for seeing that fish [:D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    [:D]quote:Originally posted by highflyer

you may need to check with the expect forums on here, I know bret could give ya a ideal on the value.

tazz

ps post some pic for us to see [:D]
    U might get some damn good info from Bert too,,,,lol
    Their is NO better place to sell that rifle ,than GB!!
    Welcome to the forums too...[:D][:D]

JEFF