In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Taking the test

yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
I am too valuable to leave my building for training, but today I get the call that I have to leave the building to report for a mandatory random drug check. I just know with all the Italian food I eat i am gonna test positive for garlic and Romano cheese.

Comments

• spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    I've heard that things such as caffiene can make one test positive for other drugs, and would imagine other common substances can too.[B)]

G'luck.
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When your peeing in the cup, its gonna hurt when you pass those chunks of Romano cheese and garlic.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Always ask for the quart mason jar so you don't have to stop when that little jar is full[:D][:D][}:)]
  • yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drink coffee once in a while, mostly I drink water, lots of water. Another guy was in for a retest as his pee was diluted with too much water. [:0] I got there at 15:00 and had to sit in the waiting room until 17:15 to have my name called for the test. Geeze, three hours away from work just to pee in a cup.
  • phillipphillip Member Posts: 2,948
    edited November -1
    I drink pickel juice[:0][:0][:o)][:o)]
  • acdoddacdodd Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After I fill the cup to the very top I put the lid on and then run water on the outside of the cup before I hand it in.[}:)]
  • SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    i had to pass a p test before i started work where im at now, they gave me the tiniest little cup, and told me to fill it up to this line, it was about a quarter of the cup. And then i was going to finish in the toilet in there, but the toilet wasnt even connected to a water source, i should have just peed in there anyway!
  • jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they always love it when you overflow the cup
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Always eat poppy seed muffins in the morning.......
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.