In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

smartbrotherinlaw

davealddaveald Member Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
My family was having christmas dinner and the topic of conversation got around to the immigration problem. I had mention how the increse was escalating, he informed me that 50% of the babies being born were illeagle immagrants and he thought we should deport them.
Any thought about how this makes sense.

Comments

• leftytwogunsleftytwoguns Member Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The preceding statement by your brother in law makes excellent sense to me. I believe that he, as do I to a certain extent, feels illegal aliens come to America and intentionally conceive or give birth to gain citizenship for themselves or their offspring.
    Deporting the entire family, child included, is a decent idea to prevent this trend from continuing.[:)]
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    I don't know ...but I have a sudden urge for some CHEETOS!!!!
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by leftytwoguns
    The preceding statement by your brother in law makes excellent sense to me. I believe that he, as do I to a certain extent, feels illegal aliens come to America and intentionally conceive or give birth to gain citizenship for themselves or their offspring.
    Deporting the entire family, child included, is a decent idea to prevent this trend from continuing.[:)]

+1.
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    They will invade no matter the course. I fear that any attempt to rid us of this problem is to late.[:0][:0]
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by leftytwoguns
    Sooooooo agreed...
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excuse me, but what part of ILLEGAL is not understood. Plus I am tired of paying for these hospital bills. If you are a citizen you pay upfront or show proof of insurance. Send them cha-chaing back.

Hasta la vista, baby (and clan)!!!!!!!!!!

Lance
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We need to change the law that gives automatic citizenship to babies born here.
    If the mother is illegal, tough luck for the nino, he is not a citizen, back to Mexico with both of them.
  • mango tangomango tango Member Posts: 3,833 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • needmygunsneedmyguns Member Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    me speak no english........THEN GET THE
    OUT OF HERE [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • ChetStaffordChetStafford Member Posts: 2,794
    edited November -1
    Send them back and when they are caught coming back in well then they should be ..........
  • gatorhidegatorhide Member Posts: 562 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps as many as 38 million are here illegally on this first day of 2008.Problem??Our border is still unsecured?? Goverment knows & allows same "to continue" ?? Ask youself this question,in the old west,"the little ones"were considered a nit,and a nit is the egg of a parasitic insect.
    If allowed to mature, they become the much hated/dreaded louse.Perhaps extermination of nit & lice is long overdue??
    I'm sure at this years christmas dinner,the conversation about dried-backs,should prove even more disappointing.