In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

how did you celebrate

jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
just got in from bil's man I had 6 margaritas 4 traighht shots and 7 slammers [ 1.5 oz tequila an1 oz srite slam it om table get it fizzin then drink it with lime] forgive me but I am toasted

Comments

• Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was working, but the boss was nice enough to let us off of work early tonight. Got home, had a couple of beers, relaxed on the couch with the ole' lady and watched the New Years celebrations on tv. Glad to hear that you had a good time as well.[;)]

Jon
  • leftytwogunsleftytwoguns Member Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to an Italian restaurant, had a meatball sandwich and a beer. Came home, had a few more beers. Now I'm telling others about it. $3.75 for a Corona???? Drink some water before you sleep. Have a good '08
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    wifey made sure I was excluded from the festivities with my MIL, Andrea and Gary-the-Brit, Deanna and Alex.

Had planned on going to the Silver Spur, but the roads were solid black ice, and after last night, I didn't want to prove my manhood on them again.

Had a couple of shots of Crown Royal and plugged a mag of .40s into the ground.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!

Doug
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went to a bar, drank beer and left. Just another day in the life of my wife and myself.
  • aka rottenaka rotten Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slept,Seen enough of em!Thanks,Paul
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    just another night in paradise (sleeping)[:(]
  • rovrmanrovrman Member Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    went to friends house with 3 other couples, mexican theme, food, margereta's, wine, beer, went home and tucked my little ones in bed around 11:30 and was sleeping (spooning) with the wife by midnite.
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    I went to bed at 10PM.
    We left the door unlocked because some friends didn't want to drive 25 miles home after the party they attended. We offered to let 'em crash at our place. I bolted, wide awake at 2:30 and couldn't sleep until after 4:00. Never did see hide nor hair of our friends. I'm left wondering if they simply crashed elsewhere, or got popped driving the mile to my house.
    In retrospect, I should've told them to call me when they were ready to crash, and I'd come pick them up. I just assumed they'd call.
    Eight years sober makes you forget how invincible one can feel with a skin full of hooch.
    I hope they're okay.
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    worked all day , came home , ate supper, and drank 2 bottles of wine with the wife, pink catawba and country red.. st. james winery in missouri of course, went to bed, slept like a baby[;)][:D]
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    worked all day , came home , ate supper, and drank 2 bottles of wine with the wife, pink catawba and country red.. st. james winery in missouri of course, went to bed, slept like a baby[;)][:D]
    Thought about sipping a glass of St. James meself, but it
    didn't happen. Turned in about 11..
  • yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had toast with some friends, one brought out the Jack Daniels he got for his wedding ten years ago and we all had a shot at midnight. That was it for my drinking as I had to drive home at one avoiding the drunks and yahoos firing guns in the air.
  • Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    slept through it, changed the calendar this morning,,,,,,,,,yawn...