In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

wholesale guns & ammo Inc. ???

mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
i was wondering if any of you guys have done business with these folks. i am considering buy a yugo m 48 they have adertised for a summer blow out sale for 140 bucks. they state the gun is in like new condition but i would like an idea of their definition of like new from someone who has done business with them before. thanks for any input you can offer.mdcac

Comments

• mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is anyone going to answer my questionplease i need help i have to buy a gun my trigger finger is hurting for a new feel
  • cpilericpileri Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the forum pages at www.milsurpshooter.net can give much betterfeedback for this company and firearm.C-
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine came in 98% shape.All #s match.Couple of dings in the stock.Minimal wear on outer finish at muzzle.Otherwise perfect.
  • Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've done a fair deal of business with them and while I've never purchased a Yugo I have purchased a couple of the SAR series AK-47 varients from them.In all cases they were in top shape,these are good guys in my opinion and occasionaly they have real nice specials on ammo.The old man there can be a pain in the * but even he is more helpfull than half the other shops out there.WG&A are in Long Island NY,I would call them and just ask what kind of cond. the rifle is in as well as specifics,Josey.
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I paid the extra money and purchased the full set-up from Mitchell Mausers in CA. Just like new but, been handled and cleaned and re-greased every 10 years. The history of the JEWISH arsonels is interesting. When you relate to the fact that our Jewish congersmen all support all the gun control that comes across the floor, Minor exception, Gilman in northern NY and Spector in PA > They support more than I like but not 100% like the rest.
  • mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the feed back guys i really appreciate. its 2am and i just put in a 20hr day and have been doing it alot lately so i figure i owe myself a new toy.thanksmdcac