In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anybody want to talk fantasy football?

JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
First off, I know there are people who don't like fantasy sports. I already know, so there's no point in cluttering the thread with stupid comments.

For anybody that is game this year...any predictions, sleepers, or interesting tid bits to share? I've hashed over about the top 50 players with a buddy of mine and you can almost find a reason not to draft everybody.

I'm doing two normal, 12 man, H2H leagues this year with some very nice pots. No salary cap for me this year. I've already found out I'm drafting 11th in one league. I've drafted last and finished in the money before but that was pre-LT days. LT's projected so far ahead of the rest of the pack that first pick is almost an unfair advantage. Some say he's due for an injury, but I wouldn't count on it.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I just formed a private league for us GB forum members and need 11 more people to join.

It is at NFL.com The league is called GunBroker.

If you email me I will give you the needed password to join.[:D]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
  • JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, thanks for the invite but my limit is usually two leagues and I'm already there. I know a guy that's in 8 leagues. It takes the fun out of it trying to keep track of who you have and who you want doing well if you have too many leagues. For me anyway. Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass. Good luck though.