In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a Useless Mother...

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
Two Children Found Dead in Trash Bags

HANAHAN, S.C. (AP) -- The Berkeley County coroner's office has released the names of two children found dead in trash bags in a Hanahan apartment Monday night.

Deputy Coroner George Oliver says the victims were four-year-old Shawn Campbell Junior and one-year-old Triniti Campbell. The children's mother, Sametta Heyward, has been taken to a hospital for evaluation.

Coroner Glenn Rhoad says the woman took the children to work with her in Charleston Monday and left them in the car all day. Autopsies are being done to determine the cause of death. It was 88 degrees in Charleston Monday afternoon.

Hanahan Police Lieutenant Michael Fowler says the mother made comments about harming herself.

Charleston police are assisting in the investigation.

Fowler says police think they know what happened.

Comments

• Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    One of the reason breeding license for humans doesn't sounds as such a bad idea sometimes.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thesneakyrussian
    One of the reason breeding license for humans doesn't sounds as such a bad idea sometimes.

It smacks of George Orwell, but I must agree. There are lots of people out there who should NOT be allowed to breed.
  • Options
    Dakota308Dakota308 Member Posts: 4,162
    edited November -1
    why on earth would you take your kids to work to leave the in a car. you may not be able to afford child care but atleast at home they wouldnt be stuck in a car all day WTH.
  • Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    Sooo many stable, financially secure married couples wait an eternity to have a chance to adopt...and then you have people like this "breeder".

I agree. The "license to procreate" is sounding better every day.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dakota308
    why on earth would you take your kids to work to leave the in a car. you may not be able to afford child care but atleast at home they wouldnt be stuck in a car all day WTH.

See two comments above. Even though I am sorry for the children to have suffered and died, but maybe it's for the better, since I kind of doubt these type of people could raise anyone productive.