In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just got a call from Sen. Lindsey Graham

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
From Washington. We spoke about Gun Control. He is an avid hunter and sportman and will not negotiate any change to anymore gun control. Interesting conversation.

Comments

• dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    And how much $$$$ did you have to "donate" to his campaign to "buy" you such influence?

Just kidding. Nice to see pro-2nd amend. politicians.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    Nice to have his support. Besides, I love his crackers.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dolfan
    And how much $$$$ did you have to "donate" to his campaign to "buy" you such influence?
    Just kidding. Nice to see pro-2nd amend. politicians.

Maybe a Dove hunt this fall together.
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    What's he got to say about illegal immigration, amnesty and that mess? Which way did he vote when that came up?
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should I ask him while hunting with a shotgun in my hands?? [:o)][:o)]
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    From Washington. We spoke about Gun Control. He is an avid hunter and sportman and will not negotiate any change to anymore gun control. Interesting conversation.

I'm shocked. Lindsey Graham has developed a reputation as big league sell-out Senator. He has always struck me as a junior Arlene Specter. (Yes, I called him Arlene.)

I'll remember this and watch his votes in the future. I hope he keeps this promise.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    He's a dick AND a sellout.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That SOB would sell out his own mother and I hope he gets voted out.[:(!][V][xx(][:(]