In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lowes customer service

big genobig geno Member Posts: 2,685 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
i am having alittle problem with a local lowes store.its a long story but i told the store manager i always heard if you know what you are after go to lowes but if you need any help or advice you better go to home depo i would like some comments on this i am going to print it out and show it to him thanks in advance

Comments

• RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    Strange, always been the other way around, with advice that is. Maybe it's just CA, but home depot has the worst reputation for CS. I might be wrong though, always do my pre-shopping research so that I don't have to ask for an advice of someone who couldn't make it in the trade is being paid $10 an hour.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lowes has saved the day for me many a time. the depot here has a bunch of 3rd world morons.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    [:(!][:(!]quote:Originally posted by big geno
    i am having alittle problem with a local lowes store.its a long story but i told the store manager i always heard if you know what you are after go to lowes but if you need any help or advice you better go to home depo i would like some comments on this i am going to print it out and show it to him thanks in advance

not true here if you need help stay away from the homedips
    never can get help even if ya ask for it [:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe both of them hire WalMart rejects.

Smitty
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I once bought a $1400.00 gas range/oven from Lowes. When i got it home, and opened the box, the left side of it was totaly "stoved-in"! They gave me my money back, and i havn't been in a lowes since...

Jeff
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    I believe both of them hire WalMart rejects.

Smitty
    Never been in a Lowes, but I'm sure Home Depot does.
  • ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    At our local Home Depot there is zero customer service. I wander the aisles looking for some help and when I do find someone they can't help. We've got a relatively new Lowes and the service has been good. I hope it lasts.