In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what's for supper tonight

jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
salmon patties and homemade mashed taters! yum yum![:p]

Comments

• Options
    gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think she is making Chicken Pot Pie.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unorthodox Bonyacalda(Bon-ya-cal-da) with about 30 cloves of garlic and way to many anchovies, and cheese fondue. with a Fat bottle of wine. [:p][:p][:p][:p] going to get the wife plowed and full so I can go fishing in the morning.[}:)][:D][;)]
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Steak at The Hungry Hunter with family and friends.[:D]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,362 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    The kid wants hot dogs, and the Warden said ok.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Its just after 8 here, but our "dinner" will consist of cheeses,crackers, cold cuts, fresh water shrimp, and scallops....Just snacks on christmas eve and new years eve...no real "dinner" to speak of...
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup. Umm Umm good [8D]
  • Options
    mjgcarpentermjgcarpenter Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine was cheeseburgers, mac-n-cheese and broccoli. I would have made steak or something fancier but that is what my 3y.o. wanted.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    2 day soaked red and white beans, with a ham hock and 1/2 of the giant ham-bone, frozen since Christmas(the other half goes in the split-peas next weekend)with maple syrup cornbread or bisquits.Oh yeah.. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.
    2nd. annaversary dinner tomorro.... 2 lb. porterhouse(marinated since this AM.)Salad, baked tater, homemade Maccaroni n cheese...
    I DO THE COOKIN 'round here..[;)]

Jeff

Sorry if y'all's drewwwwlin on yaself... but,, U ASKED..[^]
  • Options
    stevenrayspeckstevenrayspeck Member Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chicken fried steak, Mashed potatoes, And gravy.[:p][:p][:p]
  • Options
    jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    2 day soaked red and white beans, with a ham hock and 1/2 of the giant ham-bone, frozen since Christmas(the other half goes in the split-peas next weekend)with maple syrup cornbread or bisquits.Oh yeah.. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.
    2nd. annaversary dinner tomorro.... 2 lb. porterhouse(marinated since this AM.)Salad, baked tater, homemade Maccaroni n cheese...
    I DO THE COOKIN 'round here..[;)]

Jeff

Sorry if y'all's drewwwwlin on yaself... but,, U ASKED..[^]
    same here ost of the time except the wife makes the biscuits and gravy yummy
  • Options
    Old hickoryOld hickory Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How the mighty have fallen: Split Pea Soup and good corn bread w/honey. I can afford more impressive stuff but this is what I want. pre and post Beefeater gimlets with my great girlfriend too!! Happy New year Y'all!!
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two kinds of shrimp, crab legs, clam strips, fresh rolls, broccoli, potatoes, and ice water.
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    Fresh baked bread, prime rib,mashed spuds, red chilli.After shoveling snow for two days, i might just have a slice or two of home made pumpkin pie.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1