In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A liberal with a gun

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2007 in General Discussion
"I walked into that gun club with the worst thoughts about the place and I walked out with a completely different opinion."

An interesting read.....

http://westlibertyindex.com/article.php?viewID=939

Comments

• ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    It would seem liberals are capable of learning after two visits...

... while it takes conservative two elections.[;)][}:)]
  • acm1288acm1288 Member Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats a good article, there is hope after all
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pretty much say's it all ...
    quote:Originally posted by Sara Sedlacek ? July 25, 2007
    It never hurts to try to learn a little more about the things you don't like and the people you don't agree with, you may find out you didn't know enough about them to have an opinion in the first place.
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...There is no hope as long as one liberal is sucking up/wasting good air...[xx(]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    I was amazed at how seriously the kids took the competition. They were careful with and, most importantly, knowledgeable about their guns and shooting sports. They were also very calm and patient, not like any kids I'd ever seen.

Yeah. That's because gun owners are not the crazed nuts that you make them out to be. They actually teach their kids how to act responsibly and to behave in public. They don't let them run around screaming, terrorizing everyone in sight, and forcing society to raise their kids for them, unlike most liberals.

Guns are violent if you use them for violence. I found that it takes a certain amount of serenity and meditation to accurately fire a gun, two things I never thought could be associated with guns.

But... but... but... guns are EVIL and they spray bullets everywhere and they're indiscriminate killers, even when left unloaded on the kitchen counter with no one in the room.
  • KrinkovManKrinkovMan Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    I was amazed at how seriously the kids took the competition. They were careful with and, most importantly, knowledgeable about their guns and shooting sports. They were also very calm and patient, not like any kids I'd ever seen.

Yeah. That's because gun owners are not the crazed nuts that you make them out to be. They actually teach their kids how to act responsibly and to behave in public. They don't let them run around screaming, terrorizing everyone in sight, and forcing society to raise their kids for them, unlike most liberals.

Guns are violent if you use them for violence. I found that it takes a certain amount of serenity and meditation to accurately fire a gun, two things I never thought could be associated with guns.

But... but... but... guns are EVIL and they spray bullets everywhere and they're indiscriminate killers, even when left unloaded on the kitchen counter with no one in the room.

HAHA!
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1