In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"She better learn how to swim" Ted Kennedy

5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Heard the esteemed senator Ted Kennedy of CHAPPAQUIDDICK fame when asked about a nominee (black, female and conservative) for a federal court, was quoted as saying "She better learn how to swim".

What a, a Kennedy!!!

I wonder if he was saying the same thing as that girl suffocated in what, 4' of water?

If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website

Comments

• longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I would really like to respond to this post,I really would as I have ALWAYS despised this guy.However I just can't ,I do not trust myself to...so you others have at it...i'll be good...or I'll try to be...at least....
    edited November -1
    Kennedy ,he ,no...I just won't say it...
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    I'm with longhunter;

MMMFFFFFHHHHH!!!!

That Mr. Ted should be taken out, OPPPPPPPPSSSSS!

MMMFFFFHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i guess MARY JO couldnt swim.
    its nice to see someone with a nasty personal past, and no morals be in attack mode. how does he sleep at nite???
    best regards, mike.

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How does he sleep, mrmike, easy. No conscience and pleanty of bourbon. The voters of Mass must be proud.

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • madmarc0madmarc0 Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just goes to show you, all you need is money.

Just look at OJ

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun has!
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    5db: Where can we find that quote? If it is true we all need to send a letter to our local newspapers for the Letters to the Editor Column.
    First the quote & then say, She's too smart to take a ride in his car so why does she need to learn to swim?
    I recall she is from Kalifornia but what is her name? Maybe someone can find the quote. This is too good to pass up.
  • 5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard it on Neil Bortz (sp), he said Ann Coulter had it. So maybe check her website? Or Bortz's

• 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Seems that some years ago when Jackie "O" passed the clan was trying to figure out how to let Rose Kennedy know without jeopardizing her feeble health, finally the right time came and they whispered that Jackie was dead, Rose thought a moment and replied, "Oh, is Ted still driving?

underway.gif
    You can lead a horse to water but....you can't make him a duck
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Longhunter. I will sit this one out. It would not be nice to type what I was thinking of.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at this.
    A topic that is just beggin for poofin material, and nobody is going to say anything poofable. (me included) Nunn you can have the night off.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by gruntled
    5db: Where can we find that quote? If it is true we all need to send a letter to our local newspapers for the Letters to the Editor Column.
    First the quote & then say, She's too smart to take a ride in his car so why does she need to learn to swim?
    I recall she is from Kalifornia but what is her name? Maybe someone can find the quote. This is too good to pass up.

Ohhhhh,Gruntled,that is good! I'm on it,anyone comes up with a link for the quote PLEASE let me know! He would Really enjoy it coming from this state .....I will get it into the editor letters...oh ya,Thank you.I like this one,now I gotta shut up.
  • redcedarsredcedars Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.anncoulter.org/

Reference to the Bush nomination of a conservative black woman to a federal judgeship:

quote:Among Bush's "many unworthy judicial nominees," the Times said, Brown is "among the very worst" - more "out of the mainstream" than all the rest! Even Teddy Kennedy, who might be well advised to withhold comment on a woman's position relative to a moving body of water, has described Brown as "out of the mainstream," adding, "Let's just hope this one can swim."

For you folks not familiar with the hilarious, flaming rhetoric of AC, check out her site and columns. Not hard to understand why dumba$$ liberals hate her; she not only reveals the frequent irrationality of their positions, she mocks them too!

redcedars
  • 5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I apologize for misquoting Mr. Kennedy....