In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I love holloween

shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
I just get to meet a ton a nice kids and make their day a little better.

Over the years, I've seen more difersividation, but so far, they all act just fine.

Of course, there is always an AH. I tell 'im so, and go on.

Comments

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Knockin' on our door already, started thirty minutes ago. [:)]
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Getting a few here also!!!

pacamopasrear.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • spinyspiny Member Posts: 3,117
    edited November -1
    Every 30 seconds here. Loved the dad, toting a 5 month old in a pumpkin suit!!!!! He got a lot of candy!

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'
    edited November -1
    Who??? the kid or the dad?????[:D][}:)]

pacamopasrear.gif

edited November -1
    Three kids just came to my door, with Mom toting the little one. Turns out they are ALL diabetic!!! Mom buys the candy from them and gives it to someone else. Needless to say, they got lots of goodies! Wish I had had some cash to hand out![:(!]

spiny
    edited November -1
    Pa: Kid got the candy, tossed into the bag hanging off his toe! But, Dad was going to eat it![:D]

spiny
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    I love halloween too. I just bought 7.5 dozen eggs and I'm ready to find my professors houses for some trick or treat [}:)][}:)][}:)]

VarmTS.jpg
    http://www.cafepress.com/gunrightsforall
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I'm a hum-bug......
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Yeah,

Sometimes, every couple of minutes, sometimes a little break.

But you gotta love it.

We don't get that many visitors, but we give em all a handfull of the stuff that they love.

Pretty soon the bil and sil will be coming over with my nephew and my Godchild.

God, I love Holloween [:D]
  • muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing here yet because it's only 4:13pm. However, I've already got the porch light on and 50 lbs of candy sitting by the door. I wanted to get my electronic varmint caller out and hide it in the bushes by the door, but Mrs muley nipped that in the bud.....[V][:(!] I promised her that I would just hit the grandkids with the "wounded rabbit" call, but she is firm on this. My two granddaughters will be going as a angel and a devil. I think it's called "type casting".
    muley
    edited November -1
    Don't forget some carrot sticks for the new members of the neighbor hood!!! [:D]

pacamopasrear.gif

• muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand pa. Only, they don't have any kids at home. I think they escaped long ago...[:D][}:)][;)]
    However, if they do come around, maybe I can chuck a couple of pheasant gizzards in their bag....[}:)]
    muley
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    We don't get many kids at our door. I guess I shouldn't have started that rumor years ago about kids knocking on our door and never being seen again. Sheeesh, some people just can't take a joke, HAHA.

Oh..and changing the name on our mailbox to "Michael Meyers" probably doesn't help either [}:)]

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com