In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Attn: Washington Redskins Fans - giveaway

greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
I was rummaging around in the basement and found an old "prize" that I think should go to a DIE-hard 'skins fan.

Since I only have one I need only the most diehard of fans to "tell me why" they should have it.

I have a pic that I'll happily send, but, ain't smart enough to figure out how to post it (unless someone will post it for me).

Trust me, if you are die-hard, you'll love this monument to the past!

the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt

Comments

• mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had season tickets since '64 but haven't been to a game since about '92 'cause every team since then has pretty much sucked.
    HOWEVER....if it's anything autographed by ol' number 9 I could be the greatest fan you ever knew.

Mudge the died hard

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I have been a Redskin fan just like a Cub fan. Sonny Jergerson(spelling wrong[:(])was the greatest pot belly quarterback of all time. George Allen use to make me sick starting Kilmer as quarterback but he was the only quarterback that threw a football end over end[:D]

Mudge--season tickets since the 60`s[8D]

BTW--I am not entering but thanks for the offer.
    "bbroygbvgw"
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Posted for Greeker375.

skins2.jpg

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • reb8600reb8600 Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not a fan myself but have a 5 year old nephew that is, he has quite a collection of redskins stuff and would probably love something like this for christmas to add to his collection. If you would consider him I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Guncontrol-The ability to hit what your aiming at.
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greeker.You're right. That's way cool and I'd love to have it.
    Being one of the United Airlines Sports Reps. in DC, I travelled on the Redskins charters a few times back when George Allen was the coach. May have been one of the best coaches you'd ever want but what an egomaniacal AZZOLE. Couldn't stand the guy. I did manage to get one of Sonny's jerseys which he autographed.
    Got to meet the future Governor and Senator from Virginia. Nice guy. Nothing like his father. I ran into George Jr. when he was running for the Senate and he said he remembered meeting me. But wouldn't every politician say that?

Mudge the Redskin fan

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I'll give this until Monday when I return from my Lions Club meeting to make a decision.

the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I'll give this until Monday when I return from my Lions Club meeting to make a decision.