In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gotika.. Seen it yet?

tin22tin22 Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Just finish watching film. I thought the concept of her actually going into the ward herself was neat. I thought the story could have been better, but overally it was okay. Kind of reminds me of Sixth Sense and Stir Echoes. Only catch is something else gets back at person who done wrong. I thought that was cool. Anyone else seen the film

Comments

• Options
    ArielleArielle Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My roommate just saw it tonight. She is was/is very afraid, said it was super scary. she actually is spending the night at a friend's house because she said she was to afraid to be here at the apartment by herself and didn't want to wait for me to get home and be freaked out alone. I thought it was pretty funny, didn't realize it was gonna be that scary/freaky. I really want to see it though.

Arielle

ok girls, let's get ready to look soooo good!

"In the mean time, keep sending me your emails and I will continue to make fun of you... I mean answer them..."