In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thanks David!

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
I needed a reason not to eat Hershey Kisses since I'm diabetic. I think you found it! I may never be able to look at one again without seeing that image![xx(]

PS, You know I had to pass that one on![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments

• dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I know your position as moderator puts you in the line af personal attacks, but that was way over board. Tell Mark and Travis I said hello. Oh yes, Dawnie too![:D]

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you!

I need to learn how to track down and block IP addresses.

Nunn

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you!

I need to learn how to track down and block IP addresses.

Nunn

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now see what happen, David's finger is double tapping. Told you, get some ice on that puppy.[:)]

Ryan
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    David- Send my Dad an email I think he should be able to tell you how to trace/block ip addresses.
    my dad would be Doug Wilson

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    David I used to Moderate another popular gun site,I can tell you how to locate any IP and the individual address.If you are interested E-mail me,it will put a stop to members useing more than one ID or at least you will know who they are.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Saxon, you would have never said the things this fool was saying. It was more along the line of some of the attacks you have been on the receiving end of.

Real low class guy, he was.

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    You know... MY kinds of attacks!

Kidding.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rugster, thanks for helping out this board with that information.
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    No proof of course Sax,
    but faldum seems to be the first choice.
    My reasons are the many comments (maybe 50-plus posts in a very short time) that referred to "payback", "retaliation", etc. including multiple use of the F word. And about 50-sentences that matched his weird ramblings when he was "off his meds".

No doubt, he'll be back in one form or another.
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you're an Art-historian, PERFECT!

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller