In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Embarassing Libertarian Party!

robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
edited March 2007 in General Discussion
I dunno, just seemed to fit the trend of a few posts....[:D][8D][}:)]

signew.JPG

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:The Embarassing Libertarian Party!

I don't think so myself as a REP. I think the Libertarian Party has a good balance of ideas. [:D]

guess thats what makes the world go around [;)]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif
    Proud Member of
    The Secret Society of
    Black Helicopter Pilots
  • FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roboman
    I dunno, just seemed to fit the trend of a few posts....[:D][8D][}:)]

Damn right! The thousands of druggies who latch on the Libertarian Party (only because of its position on decriminalizing drugs) give the rest of us a bad image.

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.com

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Freedom is messy.Too bad we 'Americans' can't grasp the idea of what being an AMERICAN is all about...FREEDOM !!!

You wanna blow your brains with drugs..not my business.Only becomes my business when said druggee interferes with me or mine..then said drugee ceases to breath..because in a free country,my .45 takes care of such small crap...

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FS.........exactly.
    Most people just pick out something to pizz and moan about,
    the drugs issue is usually at the top of that list.
    They never look at the MAIN party issues.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • 357357 Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing embarassing about the Libertarian party is that they don't win very often. Most of their ideas are great I think.[:)]

The main reason why they don't win is the money factor. It takes money to buy votes and they don't have large contributers like the Democrats, and especially the Republicans. The first obstacle is to establish a core constituency.
  • timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you believe in atheisim, abortion as an absolute right, and anarchy, by all means, vote libertarian!! This is America. You have the right to be wrong!
    One must wonder, however, how someone who believes in dispensing with government altogether forms a political party and runs for office!! And we thought the reps. and dems. were hypocrites!
    edited November -1
    " Dispensing with government altogether"....hmmmmmmmm

How about keeping the beast caged..as the founders intended ?

Atheisim..seems this present precious government you defend so well is the athist government..determined to stamp out any Christian stands...

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Good point Highball!
    Been watchin' the coverage on Fox News about the New York school system. It's sad.

How is it that we have changed so much just since some of older folks have left school?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by timberbeast
    If you believe in atheisim, abortion as an absolute right, and anarchy, by all means, vote libertarian!!
    Atheism and anarchy? I'd better check the Libertarian Party's platform again....

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)
    edited November -1
    HEY there..FS...Find that passage about athiesm and anarchy yet ? Inquiring minds want to know..'ya know...

Amazing how,when one is scared of trying something different..one can see bogy-men behind every tree...

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    HEY there..FS...Find that passage about athiesm and anarchy yet ? Inquiring minds want to know..'ya know...

My search has come up empty in that regard, but I did find a passage on their site that says that al Libertarians are Satanists who sacrifice precious little babies to the devil before drinking their innocent blood and praising their evil master.

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline

• SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    But who is the evil master?!?!
    edited November -1
    " al Libertarians are Satanists who sacrifice precious little babies to the devil before drinking their innocent blood and praising their evil master."

Interesting facts, there....So I suppose usn's gotta speed up the sacrifices so we can catch up to the Democrats and Republicans..who have according to reports sacrificed 50 million babies....hmmmm ?

edited November -1
    Interesting facts, there....So I suppose usn's gotta speed up the sacrifices so we can catch up to the Democrats and Republicans..who have according to reports sacrificed 50 million babies....hmmmm ?
    Many Republicans don't believe in abortion, so they sacrifice new-born puppies and kittens.[}:)]

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline

edited November -1
    This conversation could get real ugly right about now..if I mentioned what else the Republicans are sacrificing at this moment.

Bottom line..it defies common sense..most folks understand we have real troubles in the land of the free..yet they continue to re-elect the very same people who made the trouble.

Go figure.

• Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This conversation could get real ugly right about now..if I mentioned what else the Republicans are sacrificing at this moment.

Bottom line..it defies common sense..most folks understand we have real troubles in the land of the free..yet they continue to re-elect the very same people who made the trouble.

Go figure.

God,Guts,& Guns<BR>Have we lost all 3 ??<BR>

Do you want to hear what the republicans are sacraficing right now!?!

Our money