In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Official "Hello, Polite Psycho! How're ya?" thread

SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
edited June 2006 in General Discussion
Jorge is having server problems [and Romcat frame problems] and sent me an email today.

AGAIN, my response is immediately bounced. So I'll use the forum ... [edited for content]

"Hey, Jorge:

How's tricks?

I'm still settling on the guns I want, long term.

An XXXXXXXXXXXXXX might be my new pocket gun. Not the SA model [which I had], but one more like my XXXXXXXXX [which is a fire-breather, but a little heavy and large for daily carry]. I traded a XXXXXXXXX in 93% condition for the XXXXXXXX.

Also, I have a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX semi-auto coming in. So next week I'll pick up both pieces at the local range, and also bring my 1911. I just bought 300 rounds, six boxes, of Olin [government] 230 grain ball ammo.

I think I overdid the ammo purchases this month. I also stocked up on other flavors of .45ACP, 500 rounds of 9mm [for the new XXXXXXXXXX], and .380 in three kinds, for the XXXXXXXXX and the XXXXXXXXX.

Another gun to hit my shelf is a minty XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. It's a bit of a load on the hand, but might feel better now that it has had a proper cleaning. It had never been cleaned, and the trigger was gritty.

I'm selling my XXXXXXXXX soon. Just finishing up a cleaning up of the stainless. A little buffing and fine sandpaper.

I'm saving for another XXXXXXXXX, a XXXXXXXXXXXX this time. I will probably get an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

[url]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

An area range had a mint-looking copy in mid-May, for $500. It was their range-rental copy. I was picking up my XXXXXXX, so I couldn't buy it. I didn't realize it was worth more than they were asking!

We are going top the shore twice this summer, visiting with family.

XXXXXXX continues her job, but I need more work. I've been applying to various companies, but might finally have found a good match - XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX [8D] !!!!! I'd have off time in February/March. Maybe I'll finally make that visit!

I still have XXXX pounds of XXXX; I'm a steady XXXXXX a morning.

See you!

Jim"[/url]

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I've tried to reply to a couple of his emails...they keep getting bounced back.
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greetings from the West Indies!!!

Warm regards to Eric, to Sperry, and to all the good people at Gunbroker.

I am indeed not only having problems with my server, but also with my computer at home; am now logged in using the computer at school. Will stay in touch.

On a happier note, I just took a big jump and quit the old job at the salt mine. [:0][:0][:0] I quickly found a new and better one in a slightly different different line of work. These are some terribly exciting times in my life. [8D][8D][8D]

Take care,

Jorge
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Greetings from the West Indies!!!

Warm regards to Eric, to Sperry, and to all the good people at Gunbroker.

I am indeed not only having problems with my server, but also with my computer at home; am now logged in using the computer at school. Will stay in touch.

On a happier note, I just took a big jump and quit the old job at the salt mine. [:0][:0][:0] I quickly found a new and better one in a slightly different different line of work. These are some terribly exciting times in my life. [8D][8D][8D]

Take care,

Jorge

It's good to hear from you! I'm curious as to your new line of work.?.? Take care!
    [:)]
    Eric
  • SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote: These are some terribly exciting times in my life. [8D][8D][8D] Ahh! I long for the vigor and excitement that yanked me out of bed every morning, springing through my abultions and a bite, so eager I was to continue my mission of improving the world!