In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone have an opinion???

2»

Comments

• WyomingSwedeWyomingSwede Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a long time member of this board, and posting under my real name also: I have this to say..... Josey1, I enjoy some of your posts, but I have neither time nor inclination to read all of them. I do not consider all appropriate to the general discussion section. Probably 50% should be in the politics section. You have currently posted 17 topics out of 49 showing this am. Do you feel that you comprise over 15% of this board?? My beef is that I am on this board to read gun related topics and at times you seem over zealous. However I will defend your right to post what you want. Its a free country. I would appreciate a little more segregation on your topics between the politics and the general discussion theme.....regards swede
    WyomingSwede
  • WyomingSwedeWyomingSwede Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a long time member of this board, and posting under my real name also: I have this to say..... Josey1, I enjoy some of your posts, but I have neither time nor inclination to read all of them. I do not consider all appropriate to the general discussion section. Probably 50% should be in the politics section. You have currently posted 17 topics out of 49 showing this am. Do you feel that you comprise over 15% of this board?? My beef is that I am on this board to read gun related topics and at times you seem over zealous. However I will defend your right to post what you want. Its a free country. I would appreciate a little more segregation on your topics between the politics and the general discussion theme.....regards swede
    WyomingSwede
  • RobinRobin Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey 1,Thanks for your efforts to educate the uninformed. I feel privledged to be a part of this board and participate when I can. Your posts, in my opinion, are always within the guidelines intended by the sponsor of this board.To understand what is going on around us each day arms each and everyone of us with the potential to improve our collective lives. Thank god, we all live in a country that encourages us to make the decision on what we choose to read, what we choose to believe and what we choose to ignore.A well informed citizen is much better protection to our way of life than any assault rifle we could discuss, although I must admit I try to cover both areas. Narrow mindedness and ignorance begets financial and moral poverty, which in turn ultimately errodes our freedom. Knowledge is truly the ultimate power. Please don't waver in your self appointed mission to keep us informed. For those that don't care for your efforts, ignorance is just a click away. I'm climbing down from the soap box and going to bed, feeling better.Thanks again, Robin
    Worry is the interest humans pay on the debt of miscalculation.
  • josey2josey2 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Evil...Why are you using foul language???? Thats not necessary....
  • Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jOSEY1I READ YOUR POSTS BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO AND YOU MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR WHERE THEIR ORIGINS ARE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THOSE OF LESSER STANDING.
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey.....keep it up. Ignore the ignorant. How can we learn if we don't absorb knowledge from every possible source?Mudge
    Anyone who CAN carry, SHOULD carry!Let me update that.Anyone who CAN carry, BETTER carry.
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey2, your name shows that you have a personal problem with Josey. You should keep it off the boards.
  • hackerhacker Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well, sometimes i think there are a lot of the cut and paste messages, and some are a little tedious. i just skip them if they dont grab my attention. but hey, go for it man. getting the info out there is what it is all about, right?
    hi karate and old spice
  • jadleejadlee Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the messages josey1 posts, they are relative to the message board. If the messages weren't related to our interest then I would have a problem.
  • jadleejadlee Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the messages josey1 posts, they are relative to the message board. If the messages weren't related to our interest then I would have a problem.