In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What We Need Here

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
I was just thinking since I've got all these Harley's in town here for the 110th. reunion. We should have a GB reunion of sorts. We could all bring our guns that we purchased on here to some city near where the GB home offices are and have a big party. Hey they could even set up tents with merchandise and have factory reps come down and everything else. Hey we could have a big concealed carry party or what have you. I think Kennesaw would throw out a huge welcome mat.

Comments

• gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by armilite
    I was just thinking since I've got all these Harley's in town here for the 110th. reunion. We should have a GB reunion of sorts. We could all bring our guns that we purchased on here to some city near where the GB home offices are and have a big party. Hey they could even set up tents with merchandise and have factory reps come down and everything else. Hey we could have a big concealed carry party or what have you. I think Kennesaw would throw out a huge welcome mat.

+1 I'd go and bring some man toys to look at.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless GunBroker will pick us up in their private planes some folks might not travel by air. I might since it's been a while since anyone touched my privates and I wouldn't have to pay [:D].
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in... I could load up the DODGE and carry almost everything.
    Screw the TSA and the knuckle-heads they ride.
    I lost interest in flying when THAT all come about.

Gonna be tough to decide what NOT to bring though...
    Maybe a theme of sorts would need to be decided on.

That could help narrow down what I brought. [;)]

AND... If a range was arranged for shooting purposes... [^]
    Along with some, concealed carry safety, procedure, self defense, training seminars, etc...
    Most ALL the FFL holders could right it off as a business expense.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too far to drive to hang with this crowd.[}:)]