In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

College football loyalties

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited September 2013 in General Discussion

Comments

• discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know where u got that info for Montana. it ain't right. ur either maroon/silver or ur glue and gold.
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Appears the survey only included the "top 25" teams- not the other thousands of colleges that field a team that is less concerned with "winning" than building character.
  • iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    I don't know where u got that info for Montana. it ain't right. ur either maroon/silver or ur glue and gold.

Same goes for the State of Michigan.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad

Yup. U of M or MSU.[^]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would also venture more Clemson fans than that too
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not sure how how whoever made this map thinks U of O has some great majority of the fans in 7 or 8 Western states.

Do UW and WSU fans know there state has been over run by PondChickens?

The only thing the 'Ucks have a lot of is Hat Fans. Buy a hat, become a fan.

Ask the next UO supporter when they went there. The blank looks are great.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Not sure how how whoever made this map thinks U of O has some great majority of the fans in 7 or 8 Western states.

94-97[8D]
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What freakin idiot did the map?
    Look at Arkansas.
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also call BS, South Carolina is 40% USC, 40% Clempson and 20% other.... And while by county most of GA may be UGA fans there are still plenty of us that run the show.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cpermd
    Look at Arkansas.

[:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy

94-97[8D]

Then a tip of my Mighty Motivated Rodents hat to you, Grumpy. [:D]

I have a neighbor who has more green and yellow crap than anyone I have ever seen. His car looks like a Ducks store when he goes to games. When I asked him when he was there, he said 'Oh, I went to college in Montana.' WTH?!?

My Beavs stink up the place way too often. Last night was certainly no exception. But it is where I went, and that makes it my school, and my team.

I will never understand how someone can go to school somewhere, and then become a diehard fan of somewhere else.
    edited November -1

94-97[8D]

I have a neighbor who has more green and yellow crap than anyone I have ever seen. His car looks like a Ducks store when he goes to games. When I asked him when he was there, he said 'Oh, I went to college in Montana.' WTH?!?

My Beavs stink up the place way too often. Last night was certainly no exception. But it is where I went, and that makes it my school, and my team.

I will never understand how someone can go to school somewhere, and then become a diehard fan of somewhere else.
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1

My wife went there '71-'74.
    edited November -1

94-97[8D]

Should have went to OSU then I would have gotten a degree worth something.
  • 45forme45forme Member Posts: 948 ✭✭
    edited November -1

94-97[8D]

You were there 94-97? Why did I think you were an old fart? Now I feel like one. Also, I don't believe that even Benton county supports the quackers with OSU in the mix, even if they aren't going to be #25 after last night.

Go Beaver
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 45forme

94-97[8D]

You were there 94-97? Why did I think you were an old fart? Now I feel like one.

Cause I attended after I retired from the Marines.
  • andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nevada is definitely incorrect. You are either a Wolfpack or Reb fan, depending on whether you live closer to Reno or Lost Wages. [:D] I have two daughters. One is an alum of UNR and the other UNLV. Football season was fun, trying to decide which side of the field to sit on.
  • jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    quote:Originally posted by cpermd
    Look at Arkansas.

[:D][:D][:D]

Bunch of Ole Miss fans there.
    Hotty Toddy
    JW [:D]