In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

abortion and Illegal Immigration

o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I have been wanting to post this or make this statement for 28 years!
Abortion was passed in 1972 48 years ago If i recollect correctly.
Has it been 50 million deaths.
we have now in this country that many or more of Illegals, anchor babies and chain migration. From countries that have no respect for
the rule of law.
Our politicians and mega companys saw what was coming and did what they thought needed to be done because not enough youths(youts) would be available for the work force.
thank ted kennedy democrats and some republicans.
We let this all happen because we did not pay attention.
Now the liberal education system has made this permanent.
I see My children, grandchildren and great grandchildren being in a soceity like Venesula, cuba or mexico.
The only way to stop is is deadly force.
I am to old; if I could have seen this in the 80' I could have helped

Comments

• remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can shoulder a firearm, you're never too old or young to protect our country from the enemies Within...

In fact, the old has a whole lot less to lose than the young. We have ready lived a full life...
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remington"
    I live 5 miles from the rio grande they could be on me before I could load an xtra mag. If it was daylight. At nite a tornado wouldnt wake me . How ever I am the only one of my familia that still lives here.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by o b juan
    Remington"
    I live 5 miles from the rio grande they could be on me before I could load an xtra mag. If it was daylight. At nite a tornado wouldnt wake me . How ever I am the only one of my familia that still lives here.

Do you have a dog that can wake you if you have an intruder?... If not, You might want to think about getting one... living 5 minutes from the border I know I would.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    every single one of these migrants has to be turned back..if not that will give a green light to many thousands more that will not fix their country but choose to run north for free stuff....this has just shifted into high gear....
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "they could be on me before I could load an xtra mag. If it was daylight. At nite a tornado wouldnt wake me ."

In that case pre-load at least 10 mags and sleep lighter. Use some of that misdirected anti-abortion fervor for good purpose and build a security fence.