In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I need ideas

Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
I am re-doing my work bench in the garage and I am looking for chair, the top of the bench is 39 inches high from the ground.

Comments

• Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    I have this weekend off my doc gave me FMLA until tuesday. What should I do? as most know I am in IL and the buyer of the 5R backed out so no road trip is in the future. I have been doing good this week but I feel the need to go out. there are no events except for jas fest in Chicago and the local town/city is St. Charles.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, let's see. What do you like to do, LL? Take in a football game, college or pro? Watch 4 or 3 good movies? Check out a few good books at the library? Start a thread on some of those beauties in your collection here in GD. And, you can always pop in and out of the Politics Forum! lol What about genealogy, have you already traced your family roots? Whatever you decide to do, friend, you're going to have your friends right here at your fingertips.
    What's next?
  • timinpatiminpa Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by timinpa
    * bar![:D]

Iam in, be there to pick you up guys [:D]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie

I believe they meant girls. Don
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    I have this weekend off my doc gave me FMLA until tuesday. What should I do? as most know I am in IL and the buyer of the 5R backed out so no road trip is in the future. I have been doing good this week but I feel the need to go out. there are no events except for jas fest in Chicago and the local town/city is St. Charles.
    Jazz fest sounds fun
    edited November -1
    no strip clubs. I night try the movies. there are no sports going on. I searched I also searched for demo derbys I would love to see it.
    edited November -1
    I'll probably take in a movie Sunday or Monday, too, and walk around a bit, before heading home. I'll be caught up with TV and college football most all day tomorrow! I have a hankering for some hamburgers, so that will be on the menu tonight and tomorrow also.
    What's next?
  • GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie

Crap, I have to work. Somebody get a dance for me.

On a serious note go to a shooting range. Maybe take up fishing. I love fishing, was just doing it this morning. It is peaceful, and gives you time to think without any interruptions. I know that you may not want to do this right now but I find that I do my best thinking fishing because there is no distractions (shut your phone off), just you and the water.
    edited November -1
    We are getting the storm from Issac starting tonight and this weekend. I might try the local mall.
    edited November -1
    The mall sounds like a good place too.
    What's next?
  • GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are getting the storm from Issac starting tonight and this weekend. I might try the local mall.

If you're going to do that why not have some real fun and go into Victoria's Secret and try on some lingerie. Just to screw with the help. Can you just imagine their faces?
  • oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Yes go to a * bar! I think you are at the point that you need to be reminded your ex is NOT the only woman who has all the female goodies.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    I suggest looking for something as far away from the "mud pit" as I could find.

If you have no idea what this "mud pit" is, then it is not yet time.

Whatever your choice, I hope you return safely
    home ready for work at the appointed time.
    edited November -1
    I ordered a pizza and some bread sticks from papa johns and I am going to watch strike back. I guess this is what life is like in the mid 30's?
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ordered a pizza and some bread sticks from papa johns and I am going to watch strike back. I guess this is what life is like in the mid 30's?

One day you will look back and understand. If I knew then what I know now about women and beer, I would not have messed with either. Don
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was in your spot in my early 30's. Don't dwell on the past, you can't change it. The good news is you can shape your future.[:)]
    edited November -1
    I just feel weird sitting at home on a friday night.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just feel weird sitting at home on a friday night.

Cave time good-[:D] Cave man think-[:D]
    edited November -1
    I think all week long while sitting at home. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.