In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SAINT LOUIS IS #1

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
http://fox2now.com/2016/02/29/the-30-murder-capitals-in-the-u-s/

Murders per 100K People: 49.89
Total Murders: 159

Violent Crimes per 100K People: 1,677.9
Total Violent Crimes: 5,348

Population: 318,727

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow Black lives matter
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    touching moment for you, no doubt [:D]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why can't all cities be like that?[:o)]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Bet that's mostly E St.Louie..
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Bet that's mostly E St.Louie..

negative

e stl is listed under saint clair count il #21

it also has a dwindled population of 26k
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in the 7th worst place and my Mom lives in the 4th worst place. Maybe that why i have a bad temper.[:(]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to a Rams- Cards game this year,,the armpit is there, no doubt. I wouldn't want a football team there either.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Arch City. Micky D
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pride of the democraps and KC is having Problems also with a Black Mayor and Police Chief and as hard as they try Blacks keep on killing
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a self regulating system of population control, it happens in the animal world all the time, which means the more animal people are the more control they will apply on their own population as dictated by laws of nature.
    We must agree on one thing some folks are real animals.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CoolhandLuke
    It's a self regulating system of population control, it happens in the animal world all the time, which means the more animal people are the more control they will apply on their own population as dictated by laws of nature.
    We must agree on one thing some folks are real animals.

[:D]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    Damm,,,[:0][:0][:0]
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the article....

"By 1990, the homicide rates in higher-income and lower-income neighborhoods were much more similar."

Thanks for putting the Section 8 folks in the nicer neighborhoods... That worked out well.

"At the same time, though, property crimes significantly decreased for the wealthy."

Kinda hard to steal a 65" TV and get on the bus with it....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    From the article....

"By 1990, the homicide rates in higher-income and lower-income neighborhoods were much more similar."

Thanks for putting the Section 8 folks in the nicer neighborhoods... That worked out well.

"At the same time, though, property crimes significantly decreased for the wealthy."

it really increased when they put in afrolink metrolink from east saint louis to clayton, an high class neighborhood that "had"one of the nicest upscale shopping districts in the area

al sharpton even showed up to shut down a highway in protest of lack of minority workers on the train, wound up going millions over budget, several parts of the track had to be redone
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    From the article....

it really increased when they put in afrolink metrolink from east saint louis to clayton, an high class neighborhood that "had"one of the nicest upscale shopping districts in the area

al sharpton even showed up to shut down a highway in protest of lack of minority workers on the train, wound up going millions over budget, several parts of the track had to be redone

Similar to the Atlanta counties that refused to be integrated with the MARTA system back in 1996 (well that and something about being unfriendly to happys). They Boycotted the Olympic Volleyball venue out of the county. But now the Braves want to move to Cobb County.

Wait for it..........

Because it is a SAFER community....

Great. I wish the Braves had moved to ANYWHERE other than closer to my house or office. I have not been to a MLB game or watched one on TV since the second strike and I will not ever watch another one unless I have a grandson one day that likes baseball.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mayor of St Louis: Francis Slay is a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
    If someone wanted to do the research, Alderman, County prosecutor, and other key officials are probably of the same.