In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

unbelievable!

SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
undocumented alien comes in to clinic, high on something and demands to be seen.
"i have pain". flashes a state welfare (medicaid) card and tells my front office we have to see him "by law".
the office gal tells him he needs to make an appointment and we might be able to see him tomorrow, but he needs to fill out paperwork as a new patient.
at this time my nurse barges in on me and a patient and says "you need to come up front NOW"
I get to the front and see this moron trying to climb thru the appointment window shouting some very nasty stuff in mexican. (i'm fluent in mexican cursing, not so good in polite conversation[;)])
I pushed him back out the window with a thumb in his eye and drew my little sig. he started back to the window, then saw the gun and backed up.
we exchanged a few pleasantries in spanish and he backed out the door.
30 minutes later i get a call from the sheriffs dept saying he went there and wanted to press charges against me for assault. when they told him he would have to fill out some paperwork and give a statement he went ballistic again and threatened the court clerk.
he was "detained" and background check showed he was in violation of his parole by leaving texas after serving 5 years for drug trafficking across the boarder!
How the Fork did he get on welfare? he's on a "work visa", despite being a convicted criminal!
is this what Obamacare is going to be?
i'm so freakin pizzed i can't see straight! i should have popped him (self defense) instead of thumbing him. basturd.[:(!]
Oh, btw, the "front office gal" is my wife.
rant over.
tom

Comments

• SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    Police: Teen Blames Ecstasy Pill For Home Invasion, Rape
    Woman Sexually Assaulted In Front Of Family

POSTED: 8:59 pm EST March 3, 2004

A 19-year-old Detroit man allegedly told police that the Ecstasy pill he took drove him to commit robbery and rape at a Brownstown Township apartment complex, Local 4 reported.

Police say three teens were visiting another teen at The Hamptons apartment complex when the alleged crime took place.
    Video

A 19-year-old from Detroit who was among the group, forced his way into an apartment, pulled out a gun and demanded cash, credit cards and cellular phones from a father and son inside one of the units, Local 4 reported.

Police say the teen was leaving the apartment when the mother of the family came home.

"Unfortunately, during the course of the robbery, the mother came home," said Lt. Robert Grant of the Brownstown Township Police Department.

Grant said the gunman ordered the woman into the kitchen and raped her at gunpoint in front of her husband and son.

The woman's husband called 911 when the gunman left their apartment.

Dispatcher: "Brownstown 911. What's your emergency?"

Man: "We just got robbed . He's leaving the complex right now. He just raped my wife."

Dispatcher: "He just raped your wife?"

Man: "Yes."

A 17-year-old man from Brownstown Township was allegedly waiting in a car outside and the two drove away from the scene, according to police.

Police later arrested both teens. A 16-year-old who was with them was not charged in the crime.

Police say the 19-year-old confessed to committing the robbery and rape.

"He blamed everything on an Ecstasy pill he stated he took just before the crime," said Grant.

The 17-year-old driver told police that he was held hostage and forced to participate, but Grant said evidence shows otherwise.

"Through investigation, we were able to determine he had several chances to escape, but instead, used the stolen credit cards to fill up (a car) with gas," said Grant.

Both teens were arraigned in court Wednesday. The 19-year-old is being held on 9 felony counts. The 17-year-old was released on bond, but faces five felony counts.

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
    edited November -1
    By CATHERINE WILSON, Associated Press Writer

MIAMI - A teacher's aide who forgot to put away her marshmallows and hot chocolate at Yellowstone National Park last year was taken from her cruise ship cabin in handcuffs and hauled before a judge Friday, accused of failing to pay the year-old fine.

Hope Clarke, 32, crying and in leg shackles, told the judge she was rousted at 6:30 a.m. by federal agents after the ship returned to Miami from Mexico. She insisted that she had been required to pay the $50 fine before she could leave Yellowstone, which has strict rules about food storage to prevent wildlife from eating human food.

Customs agents meet all cruise ships arriving from foreign ports and run random checks of passenger lists, and a warrant claiming Clarke had not paid the fine was found in the federal law enforcement database.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Peter Outerbridge conceded there were some "discrepancies," but suggested to the judge that Clarke appear in court again to clear up the warrant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge John O'Sullivan, who had a copy of a citation indicating the fine had been paid, apologized to Clarke, who spent nearly nine hours in detention, and demanded that the U.S. attorney's office determine what went wrong.

Zach Mann, spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, called the arrest "an unfortunate set of circumstances." He added, "We were acting on what we believed was accurate information."

[:(!][:(!][:(!]
    Don't you just love living in a police state?! [:(!][xx(]
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I fail to understand how an ILLEGAL has any rights in this country. WE end up footing the bill for those who should NOT be here in the first place. A closed border would stop all this nonsense.
    edited November -1
    quote:I fail to understand how an ILLEGAL has any rights in this country. WE end up footing the bill for those who should NOT be here in the first place. A closed border would stop all this nonsense.

AGREE 100%
    worse yet is that they feel entitled to the same rights and benefits citizens have, AND MORE!

tom
  • 76k2076k20 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spartacus
    quote:I fail to understand how an ILLEGAL has any rights in this country. WE end up footing the bill for those who should NOT be here in the first place. A closed border would stop all this nonsense.

AGREE 100%
    worse yet is that they feel entitled to the same rights and benefits citizens have, AND MORE!

tom

Even worse yet, there are citizens of this country that believe that the illegals are entitled to rights and benefits that citizens have.[:(!][:(!]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    Glad you all are o.k. Tom. [:)]
    This incident just pisses me off,alot.[:(!]
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1

i'm so freakin pizzed i can't see straight!

You need to go see the eye-doc/optometrist
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, you should have popped him. Would have solved all kinds of problems including his pain.
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You carry at work?

OMG!

[;)]
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JustC
    I fail to understand how an ILLEGAL has any rights in this country. WE end up footing the bill for those who should NOT be here in the first place. A closed border would stop all this nonsense.

The problem there is the ninth amendment. And the many levels of law enforcements interpretation of.... Screening back to the big picture is, while it's fine to have individual rights, it's not fine to step on everybody elses rights to exercise what you think are your own. Especially those rights under the ninth amendment that only grant you coming and going privileges. NOT, "Everything you got, I want on my plate."

This intentional 'misinterpretation' of the Constitution is what is getting us deeper and deeper into the stupidity that we are in.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sickening what has happened to our country.

Citizenship used to mean something, have value, something to be proud of. Not any more politicians have destroyed it.
    edited November -1
    quote:You carry at work?

OMG!

LOL, you hispanics make me laugh! [;)]
    i know for a fact you carry bigger calibers than my little .380![:D]
    how are you my friend?

tom
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am so glad you guys are ok!!! That sounds like a NIGHTMARE situation to be in.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    quote:I am so glad you guys are ok!!! That sounds like a NIGHTMARE situation to be in.

scares my wife and nurses, but not that uncommon.
    lots of druggies make appointments hoping for narcotic scrips.
    they go away unhappy, and i don't get paid.
    every now and then someone comes in thinking they can obtain narcs by force.
    most are inexperienced (small town) and back down with a show of force.
    also, it's common knowledge that i don't keep any narcotics in the clinic.
    couple times a year we get an azzhole "passing thru" that thinks we are an easy mark.
    it's always ended badly for them.

tom
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    keep your guard up.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    undocumented alien comes in to clinic, high on something and demands to be seen.
    "i have pain". flashes a state welfare (medicaid) card and tells my front office we have to see him "by law".
    the office gal tells him he needs to make an appointment and we might be able to see him tomorrow, but he needs to fill out paperwork as a new patient.
    at this time my nurse barges in on me and a patient and says "you need to come up front NOW"
    I get to the front and see this moron trying to climb thru the appointment window shouting some very nasty stuff in mexican. (i'm fluent in mexican cursing, not so good in polite conversation[;)])
    I pushed him back out the window with a thumb in his eye and drew my little sig. he started back to the window, then saw the gun and backed up.
    we exchanged a few pleasantries in spanish and he backed out the door.
    30 minutes later i get a call from the sheriffs dept saying he went there and wanted to press charges against me for assault. when they told him he would have to fill out some paperwork and give a statement he went ballistic again and threatened the court clerk.
    he was "detained" and background check showed he was in violation of his parole by leaving texas after serving 5 years for drug trafficking across the boarder!
    How the Fork did he get on welfare? he's on a "work visa", despite being a convicted criminal!
    i'm so freakin pizzed i can't see straight! i should have popped him (self defense) instead of thumbing him. basturd.[:(!]
    Oh, btw, the "front office gal" is my wife.
    rant over.
    tom

All this and you have Vets that can't get the care and disability they earned, while fighting for this country. [V] Yeah, it's enough to make you sick. [:(]
  • rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    I fail to understand how an ILLEGAL has any rights in this country. WE end up footing the bill for those who should NOT be here in the first place. A closed border would stop all this nonsense

VOTES
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't you have an RN nurse Ratched on your pay roll who could have delt with the SOB?

If he wanted to see someone right then he should have went to the ER.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

yes
  • arraflipperarraflipper Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is no wonder so many parts of the government are broke. He should be sent home, with a picture posted on this side of the border with a price on his head alive or dead. This how some poiticians stay in office, by letting these people in so they can vote for them. I have to pay for all my health care, and everything else. I have no idea why they think everything should be free other than that is what the government has created, and does not want to deal with it.

Glad he went to the police, and showed them how smart he is. Hope they lock the scum bag up and deport him.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    your govt LOVES these SOB's...while calling veterans potential terrorists...fnnn disgusting...lucky you weren't jailed and fnnn mex sent away with $$$$$ and a pat on the butt... years ago a mex i knew here said he could get ANY type of ID, license, or card needed in wichita for $200
  • Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    Tom, you have sherked your duty as a physician. Your Hypocratic Oath requires that you first do no harm. By failing to cap de punk between his eyes with El Sig, you have done our country harm.
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

AGREE 100%

tom

Better than citizens in most cases.[V]
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1

OMG!

how are you my friend?

tom

I'm doing well - working ER's with the trusty ol' S&W 340 at my side.

[:D]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    He will contact a lawyer and they will come after you and your clinic. He will claim you discriminated against him. Make sure you get a jury trial because some liberal judge might agree.
    Oh wait, that would require filling out paperwork and he seems to have a big problem with that...you are probably safe.
    He had a medicaid card, did the state pay someone to fill that out for him?
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is he related to obama and I wonder if he made the phone call to obama like the drunk uncle. Stay safe Tom
  • chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some years ago a upper rich class Mexican national dressed up as a regular illegal crossed into the U.S. and received medical attention for some high cost medical procedures.......and got caught. It was in the news for a little while then forgotten.

A U.S. citizen from Utah was in a accident and died in custody in Mexico despite efforts to have him tranported to the U.S. to receive care. It was in the news a bit longer but forgotten.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you're sleeping with an employee?[:0]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 76k20

AGREE 100%

tom

Even worse yet, there are citizens of this country that believe that the illegals are entitled to rights and benefits that citizens have.[:(!][:(!]
    Even far worse yet, there are tens of millions of those citizens that knowingly and willingly vote for people who advocate and advance policy and law that facilitates and continues illegal immigration AND who openly take actions opposed to our Constitution.
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All illegal immigrants in this country are criminals. It is a crime to be in this country illegally, end of story [:)] Ship them back, where ever they came from.
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chollagardens
    Some years ago a upper rich class Mexican national dressed up as a regular illegal crossed into the U.S. and received medical attention for some high cost medical procedures.......and got caught. It was in the news for a little while then forgotten.

A U.S. citizen from Utah was in a accident and died in custody in Mexico despite efforts to have him tranported to the U.S. to receive care. It was in the news a bit longer but forgotten.

Why would anybody go to Mexico?
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jorge

OMG!

how are you my friend?

tom

I'm doing well - working ER's with the trusty ol' S&W 340 at my side.

[:D]

I'm guessing that is not quite as big as a .357.[:)]