In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dept. Store Santa & helpers

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
[:(!][:(!][:(!] P.C. Profiling if you ask me[:(!][:(!][:(!]
What makes this funny, most that I know that have wealth well over the 7-8 digit range dress like average or even less.
http://tinyurl.com/bpsrnq4

Comments

• Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same here.
    Almost every millionaire I have ever met looked like average middle class folk. The richest man I know drives a Maybach, has an airstrip in his backyard, and goes to McDonalds every morning for coffee. A relative of mine has a few million in the bank and gets all of his clothes from thrift stores. Of course he grew up during the Depression.
    In my line of work I see all types of people, and the ones who act like bigshots are usually the most in debt.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many years ago my dad was playing Santa at a company party and kid came up and kicked my dad in the shin and said dam you Santa you didn't bring me what I wanted lastyear.[:D][^]
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And all this in one of the wealthier cities in Michigan. Besides who can accurately prejudge just by looking at someone.