In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Chicago is looking to set records again

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I lived in Chicago I would seriously consider moving someplace safer, like Baltimore.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dave W.
    If I lived in Chicago I would seriously consider moving someplace safer, like Baltimore.

Baghdad.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Or Syria.....[;)]
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1

I'd leave Camden N.J. and move to a safer location, like Chicago.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How many deaths would there be if you subtracted the ones killed by the black gang members?
    http://heyjackass.com/
    Out of 49 arrests for homicide only one of the assailants was white. 14 were Hispanic and the rest were black. Blacks only make up 13% of the US population. In my opinion, this is not a result of freeing the slaves but the way it was done. Jefferson had the right idea. Go read
    [A Life- Thomas Jefferson] He was for educating the black slaves, teaching them a trade and giving them land. the War of Northern Aggression was huge mistake. At the time Jefferson's idea was impossible.
  • texshootertexshooter Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been thinking about re-investing some retirement money, and this may be my golden opportunity.

buy 2 old walmart buildings: stock 1 with funeral supplies, and the other with bullets.

I should be able to make some pretty good money on this idea[}:)]
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It could be worse like say in El Salvador.
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just history repeating itself.....like the roaring twenties.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most of the shooters in these big cities would self identify, if they could read a voter registration card, as democrats LOL
    BUT if you took the demonrat criminals and the demonrat cities out of the crime statistics the USA is one of the safest countries on the planet.
    Easy fix IMO
    [img][/img]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The news said 69 people shot over the weekend, but only 6 dead. Last year only 56 were shot, but 12 dead.

Depending on how you look at it, things are either getting better, or not.

Sad thing is that several of those shot were decent people. The rest were hood rats aka democrat voters.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    69 shot and only 6 dead. Why don't they teach marksmanship in schools? I agree though that the innocent ones are sad. If the hommies would just concentrate on their own kind I'd start supplying ammo. It would be a self healing problem.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing I find upsetting is despite the number killed, they still vote.[:o)]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    Chicago will continue to break their own record,,
  • TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ghetto Rat/Gang Bangers killin
    each other. No Loss.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sad situation....69 shot and only 6 dead....[:o)]