In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun raffles

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
how many of yall have a gun.

I got on one that a gun a week for 52 weeks last year, still have about 14 weeks left.
Now we are doing a 25 gun drawing for the FFA alumni.
done got my two tickets [:p]

check out some of the guns
IMG_20160516_201852401_zps35qyahbq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ticket from 10 years ago ?
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 47studebaker
    Ticket from 10 years ago ?

Cash option amount
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool - a "Taarus" and a "Baretta"!

I don't have any of those.

[:D]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've entered a few of those over the years, pricey raffle tickets and not won. My BIL won a Ruger American rifle 30-06 at the annual NRA dinner in his area.
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    I've entered a few of those over the years, pricey raffle tickets and not won. My BIL won a Ruger American rifle 30-06 at the annual NRA dinner in his area.

We have gun bashes around my area sponsored by VFD's and sportsman clubs. You buy a ticket for 20-30 bucks and they draw numbers for the winner. They also walk around selling strip/tear off tickets (that's where you spend money.). The ticket includes all the food you can eat and draft beer, you can BYOB too. Also, I have no luck[:D]
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got in one the last 2 years 26 guns over 26 weeks starting in Sept. with a maximum 1000 tickets. One guy who won a gun last year sold the ticket to himself.[:D][:D]