In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

do you know what happened to the guy the

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
The cop that shot himself in the foot while on tape in a classroom???

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=482867

It is amazing his bragging about being a PROFESSIONAL, just before he shoots himself.....

Was he fired or suffer any other job related action for being a MORON?

Comments

• KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dunno, but its clear that he made a rookie mistake, after clearing the gun he put the mag back in and hit the slide release [B)]
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's the DEA's top undercover agent.
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    I heard he sued someone, for putting out the video - he found that humiliating.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • DRP-AZDRP-AZ Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love this phrase and will continue to use it:

"The inevitable consequence of Affirmative Action hiring practices."

He was on Fox with his law-yuh a couple years ago, suing the DEA for "leaking" the video, which he says, torpedoed his career.

And here I thought, being a friggin' IDIOT is what hobbled his career.

Knowing this .gov, they probably made him a millionaire...because they are even bigger idiots.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DRP-AZ
    I love this phrase and will continue to use it:

"The inevitable consequence of Affirmative Action hiring practices."

He was on Fox with his law-yuh a couple years ago, suing the DEA for "leaking" the video, which he says, torpedoed his career.

And here I thought, being a friggin' IDIOT is what hobbled his career.

Knowing this .gov, they probably made him a millionaire...because they are even bigger idiots.

Why sue over a PUBLIC video, made in a public SCHOOL building, with public property (the gun), in front of school children, being educated by a Glock 40 EXPERT, on the public payroll. I bet he got workers comp and free medical care for an on the job injury. He probably turned in his hospital time as OT.

If he cut his hair and walked with a limp he could say he got shot in close quarters combat in Iraq saving a room full of school kids from a terrorist idiot. That should get the wimmens swooning over him.....
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    [img][/img]NegligentDischarge.jpg

I can watch that video a thousand times, and I still laugh like heck...what a moron...thanks to the power of Youtube and the internet, he will never hear the end of it! "I'm the only one in this room professional enough to handle this gun"...BOOM! Friggin idiot!
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    I can watch that video a thousand times, and I still laugh like heck...what a moron...thanks to the power of Youtube and the internet, he will never hear the end of it! "I'm the only one in this room professional enough to handle this gun"...BOOM! Friggin idiot!

The thing is, regardless of shooting himself, how does he know that there isn't some kid in the class that has been raised around guns his whole life and knows how to handle them just as well (or obviously better) than he does?
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    He's probably the Chief of Operations for the DEA now. You know how government jobs are you bleen up you move up.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glock 40? Hmmm....didn't know their model numbers went that high yet.
  • AzhunterAzhunter Member Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was really all the glocks fault, ifin he had a .45 it wouldn't have gone off...........[}:)]
  • coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    We all know it only went bang cause it was a Glock. [:D]
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anyone shoulda sued, it's the kids. They were obviously nervous and frightened, even before the negligent discharge.
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Earl showed him a new way to shoot a 1911. [:D]
  • garanchgaranch Member Posts: 3,681
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thesupermonkey
    Earl showed him a new way to shoot a 1911. [:D]

That there is funny.