In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm making a break for it....

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Yup, I'm tired of the same walls in here so I think I'll go see if the Haloween candies are on sale. I wonder if they'll keep them at full price until tomorrow? Then I may have to go to the brew house for a few beers. I'll see if they made the ESB yet? They didn't have it the last two times I was there. Also I wonder if they got the Winter Ale? I can dig that more than the ESB. Since the Winter only comes out in the winter months I have to enjoy them while it's here.

I doubt I'll be sober later and drunk typing is only fun for me and the Auto Sensor [:D]. If you don't hear from me I reckon I'm in some garage tied up "SAW" movie style or some other people's spawn tied me up to a tree with duct tape. I will bid y'alls a safe and insane Hallowen [:D].

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    DUI checkpoints are set up in force around here!!! Be CAREFUL man!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well Wallmart had put the candies on sale early so the pickings were slim. Got a few Willy Wonka chocolate types (new to me). Went to Target but they weren't in a rush to make space like Wally World. Wally World was all christmasy and didn't see much of a thanks giving dress up.

Oh I don't drink and drive. Now I suppose I could've gotten "Drunk In Public" but the brew pub didn't have what I liked. Also, the Beer Jerk on duty I don't like so I went back home with my growler empty. So basically I went for a walk.
  • Options
    roadchoadroadchoad Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those willy wonka bars suck. The chocolate is garbage. Sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No biggie I just picked them up because they are new to me. Besides I only got one bag with bits of toffy and nuts. Also any chocolate is still good with beers [:D].
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Went to Target earlier and the candies were marked down 30% but they had a huge amount of left overs. I reckon they'll be trying to get rid of the Halloween stuff for a wjile at that rate. I got double packs of PEZ for .99 cents (I can reload my Pez Heads).

I may have to pop in to see if their skull throw pillows will go down in price? I almost bought a bleading skull candle but I rarely use candles. Maybe if it's real cheap.

The thing that I didn't get was all those piggy banks they had that were all Monster Mashed out. The skeleton pig was cool but what am I going to do with it? Fill it with fortune cookie fortunes?