In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How did I do on this auction?

Comments

• mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ouch made him wish he had a reserve? I think you did pretty good.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right good ya did
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you get a shipping quote before bidding? Just curious.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    First that is not a SR9 C. The compact has a short grip and comes with a 12 round and a 17 round mag with a filler slive. You have a full size gun and I think my wholesale price is $355. It's a good pistol.
  • 84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    "Drive it like you stole it." [:D]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    You WON it. don
  • 1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you were the seller, I think you got screwed. [:D]
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The seller set the minimum bid, he got what he needed. Maybe not what he hoped.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    Ouch made him wish he had a reserve?
    He did, it was $325.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not what he advertised either. I ended up getting a full size gun. POS seller.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall
    Not what he advertised either. I ended up getting a full size gun. POS seller.

F bomb!
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Link is broken.
    edited November -1
    It was for Ruger SR9 Compact. He sent me a full size gun. Problem is, I wasn't in a hurry, my FFL didnt catch it. FFL had it for a week before I picked it up. When I did get it, I just tossed it back because I knew we had a shoot coming up. When I got it out, it was a full size.

The guy claims he is 75 and sick, needed the money. Didn't mean to list wrong gun blah blah. I filed fraud, but I knew nothing was going to happen outside of me losing a month of of life bickering over nonsense.

I just wrote it off. Not worth the headache. And the guy might be sick, but I doubt it. Anyways. end of rant.
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall
    It was for Ruger LC9 Compact. He sent me a full size gun. Problem is, I wasn't in a hurry, my FFL didnt catch it. FFL had it for a week before I picked it up. When I did get it, I just tossed it back because I knew we had a shoot coming up. When I got it out, it was a full size.

The guy claims he is 75 and sick, needed the money. Didn't mean to list wrong gun blah blah. I filed fraud, but I knew nothing was going to happen outside of me losing a month of of life bickering over nonsense.

I just wrote it off. Not worth the headache. And the guy might be sick, but I doubt it. Anyways. end of rant.

Lc9 or SR9?

Lc9s whether lc9 or lc9s only come one size.

SR9s come in full size or compact. Sr series guns are usually $50 or so more than lc9s.

Which did you get? Your link doesn't work.
    edited November -1
    Link isn't broken, I see the post is 4 months old, it was removed due to age.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was a SR9 full size that was listed as a compact but the photos clearly showed a full sized gun. The guy made a mistake when he listed it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    It was a SR9 full size that was listed as a compact but the photos clearly showed a full sized gun. The guy made a mistake when he listed it.

OK, the original poster called it an LC9.
    edited November -1
    My bad, it is SR9.

The picture showed a SR9, however the area of the slide that is marked SR9 (or SR9C) was blurred out to hide it was not a compact.

Anyways, he didn't include any of the accessories he listed either. F him.