In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

White Florida Sheriff Fires Back

SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
White Florida Sheriff Fires Back At Blacks Claiming They Let Girls Drown Being Racist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxeERhnTKeg

Comments

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looking for a big payout like becoming normal when a thug gets what they deserved and end up at room tempature . and the PC correct states and cities pay to be
    on the good side of them
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The comments by the host are outstanding. Right on!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Three punks steal a car, drive it into a pond and drown.
    And the lib media says the cops are at fault?
    That is insane! The world has been turned upside down.

I graduated from high school in 1968. I knew some crazy * at my school who got busted stealing cars in Florida, and running them up to Atlanta. The judge said, "Two years in jail, or join the Marines, today!"
    The guys joined the Marines.

However, had they driven into a pond and drowned [not likely, because they knew how to swim] but had they drowned, nobody would have shed a tear. Dumb punks doing something selfish and stupid got themselves killed. Nobody would have even have thought of blaming the cops.

And now, the lib media blames the cops because the punks were black? The world is turned upside down.
    ps It is a tough time to be a cop.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bravo to the Sheriff. The Deputies did not create this situation, the suspects did. It is not the Deputies job to trade their lives for those that drove into the water. An attempt was made, it was too dangerous so they turned back. Decades of victimhood mentality ingrained in their culture.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw this BS that the family posted.

Let me ask you all a question. No matter what the "KIDS" did, would you have risked your life to save them???? I know without hesitation, I would give my life to jump in to save them, as I did this very thing, about ten years ago. I will tell you about it after everyone answers, in a separate post. Oakie

By the way, I support these officers 110% and feel they did everything they could. The media just wants to portray all cops in a bad light and that is part of our problem in society today. Most of my friends are cops, from Paul Wells, to Chris Streett. I would take these guys over most others, any day of the week. John
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Bravo to the Sheriff. The Deputies did not create this situation, the suspects did. It is not the Deputies job to trade their lives for those that drove into the water. An attempt was made, it was too dangerous so they turned back. Decades of victimhood mentality ingrained in their culture.

Exactly. Thanks Shil, that is what I was trying to say. Oakie
  • 320090T320090T Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very dark, 4am. How could anyone tell what color was in the car? If the car had a sign on it saying "white kids in here", would the outcome been different?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 320090T
    Very dark, 4am. How could anyone tell what color was in the car? If the car had a sign on it saying "white kids in here", would the outcome been different?

Listen you need to stop distracting from the outrage with facts. It doesn't help the cause if you introduce truth. [;)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "mother" in the pink head piece needs to get off of our planet before she breeds and makes even more useless offspring.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .....the question is: What would you have done?[:o)]
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This sheriff is a known AH.
    Read up.
    http://thegunwriter.blogs.heraldtribune.com/19914/pinellas-county-sheriff-bob-gualtieri-threatens-to-shoot-concealed-carriers/

That pointed out, these habitual criminals have every excuse in the book for their scumbag behavior. The NOTUS emboldens their BS while totally ignoring this BLACK genocide by their own in obozos back yard
    http://heyjackass.com/
    Obozo is the worst race baiter there is -
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    Three punks steal a car, drive it into a pond and drown.
    And the lib media says the cops are at fault?
    That is insane! The world has been turned upside down.

I graduated from high school in 1968. I knew some crazy * at my school who got busted stealing cars in Florida, and running them up to Atlanta. The judge said, "Two years in jail, or join the Marines, today!"
    The guys joined the Marines.

However, had they driven into a pond and drowned [not likely, because they knew how to swim] but had they drowned, nobody would have shed a tear. Dumb punks doing something selfish and stupid got themselves killed. Nobody would have even have thought of blaming the cops.

And now, the lib media blames the cops because the punks were black? The world is turned upside down.
    ps It is a tough time to be a cop.
    Agreed! I wouldn't be a cop right now for no amount of cash money!!!
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    I saw this BS that the family posted.

Let me ask you all a question. No matter what the "KIDS" did, would you have risked your life to save them???? I know without hesitation, I would give my life to jump in to save them, as I did this very thing, about ten years ago. I will tell you about it after everyone answers, in a separate post. Oakie

By the way, I support these officers 110% and feel they did everything they could. The media just wants to portray all cops in a bad light and that is part of our problem in society today. Most of my friends are cops, from Paul Wells, to Chris Streett. I would take these guys over most others, any day of the week. John
    As Shilowar said... An attempt was made.

I would make the attempt within my personal limitations...
    I can swim as most can do. But, working with victims in a flooded car
    requires strength that I don't necessarily have anymore.
    Beyond that, I'd have to sit and watch.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    "The majority of niqqas can't swim and 3/4 of the earth is covered with water"

Great quote. [:D]
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stealing a car first time offense, I'm thinking, was six months in the Texas State Reformatory back in the lat 40s and early 50s...in Gatesville, Texas back then.
    What's next?