In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obumer VS Trump Supporters

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I for one did not like Obumer along with almost everyone i know. However not 1 person i know pulled for Obumer to do bad or make America worse. We all wanted America to be better after he left.

Now to the left. They have politicians saying they hope America fails. Famous people threatning to kill Trump. Everyone crying how he cheated when all the proof points to Hillary.

I for one would love to see Trump do 2 terms. However i can not imagine what him and his family goes through on a daily basis.

If he had the people in the government help him can you imagine what America would be like in 8 years?

I do know if i threatened Obummer fake or not i would be in jail.

I also think Trump has done more for blacks than Obumer ever did.

Comments

• sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When an Obummer supporter starts on me I just remind them that Obummer is the ONLY President in American history that his Yearly GDP never broke 3% .. Not one year,,thus why he kept saying 2% is the new normal.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't get me started, Barry was/ is a complete SHAM! He hates whites, police, military, and anyone that is not a communist or muslim. He did NOTHING but set race relations back 70 years.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jimminy carter LUVS obummer...and Big Os new memorial mausoleum in chitcago will portray him as a living GOD..to be worshipped by us all
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most angst toward Trump can be attributed to DEMOCRAT party control of the media.

Consider the media a hate filled mob. They suppress any thought, speech, or ideas that run counter to their ideology. They create false narratives, steamroll over the truth, spread disinformation, propaganda, and hate.

Trump is certain to win a consecutive term; the media knows it and their lies and attacks will only get worse.
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First Kenyan born president