In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tuckered Out Pair

tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
..Had our grandson this weekend. He and Nana wore each other out. I got no sleep, as he's always across my chest or draped over me somehow. Life is good....[^]..Cath is the only person I've seen that frowns when they sleep..[|)]..She's much prettier when she smiles.

[img][/img]CathNate.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing beats family Tap!
    From what I have seen of you,.....you ain't pretty smiling, or frowning, but then again I'm not Shepard Smith either![:0][:o)][;)]

Be happy for what you have sir.[:)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Nothing beats family Tap!
    From what I have seen of you,.....you ain't pretty smiling. or frowning![:0][:o)][;)]

Be happy for what you have sir.

..You can count on that! Who else would put up with me for 35+ years?
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,000 ******
    edited November -1
    A nap or cuddles with a grandkid can't be beat. [^][^][8D][8D]
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tapwater
    ..Had our grandson this weekend. He and Nana wore each other out. I got no sleep, as he's always across my chest or draped over me somehow. Life is good....[^]..Cath is the only person I've seen that frowns when they sleep..[|)]..She's much prettier when she smiles.

[img][/img]CathNate.jpg

Nice picture. My wife not only frowns when she sleeps, she also talks of killing me. Don
  • Options
    HavegunJoeHavegunJoe Member Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had our two oldest overnight this weekend. Our grandaughter likes to share the bed with us. I've gotten use to waking up with an elbow in the eye once in awhile. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    "PRICELESS"!! [^]
  • Options
    oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shepard Smith hell I hope not. Nice family photo. Grandkids are what we lived for. And they're worth it.