In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Music lover shoots up Jack in the Box in Auburn

EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Music lover shoots up Jack in the Box in Auburn
By KOMO-TV
AUBURN -- A customer fired a shot through the drive-through window at a Jack in the Box restaurant early Friday after the clerk told the customer he couldn't hear his order over the loud music in his car, police said.

The shooting occurred about 2:55 a.m. Friday when a car blaring loud music pulled into the Jack in the Box franchise at 315 15th Street N.E. in Auburn, said Comander Mike Hirman of the Auburn police.

The customer in the car gave his order, but the clerk told him he couldn't hear his order over the music.

When the car pulled up to the window, the customer pulled out a gun and fired a round through the glass. The bullet struck the far wall, and the customer drove away at high speed.

No one was hit by the gunfire.

Auburn police arrived on scene and launched an investigation. They have developed information that they believe will help them identify the suspec

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sherlock would say that this had to be a perp of low mental capacity to pull such a stupid and leo should search the area for a person on welfare and every other form of govt assistance to have been furnished a ride, the boom system , and money for a firearm..obviously to stupid to hold a job
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like this clown has been sampling too much of his own product. Oh yeah, he's not a music lover, he's a noise lover.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Question...

If a single shot defines 'Shooting Up' an establishment...
    What would multiple shots be considered...?

I know the drive through speaker / microphone system sucks...
    That's why I cut the diesel on the DODGE off when I order at a drive through.

I can't imagine even trying to understand over some of that blaring crap called 'music' that emanates this days... [:(!]