In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS EVIL..

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Hickory, N.C. - Search warrants released in the Zahra Baker investigation say the 10-year-old girl was dismembered and her body concealed in a bed comforter and car cover.

Multiple media outlets report that the 11 warrants were released Tuesday by order of Superior Court Judge Nathaniel Poovey.

Prosecutors wanted them to remain secret, saying their release could jeopardize the investigation.

The warrants detail the account of Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, whose lawyers say she led police to the girl's remains. The warrants say a polygraph test showed deception when police asked if she hurt the girl.

The warrants don't say how Zahra died. No one has been charged in her death. Elisa Baker is jailed on charges of obstructing the investigation. Zahra's father, Adam Baker, is free on bond after being arrested on unrelated charges.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

It is on the fox channel (Nancy Grace) that the girl was also raped previously by 2 men, one of which the stepmother was "involved" with.

What man could rape a child who is dying of bone and lung cancer? Not only that, she was deaf and had already had one leg removed..She was only 10 years old..

I cant describe or even put words to the feelings I have over this..that little girl, such a sweet face...oh cripes.

Comments

• searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Unbelievable.

I'm not a violent man by nature, but I would make an exception there.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    There ARE WAYS to make step mommy PAY and PAY and PAY[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    medical experiments and/or involuntary organ donation for all the scum involved in this abomination.

Then throw the carcasses in the sea and let the sharks feast.

No graves for scum like that[:(!]
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by searcher5
    Unbelievable.

I'm not a violent man by nature, but I would make an exception there.

I am when it comes to this kind of crap...i'd beat him to death...guarunteed[;)][V]
  • RepairmanRepairman Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to have the animals that did this for about a week. Some rope, salt and a potato peeler. I think ya'll can figure out the rest.
  • bigboy12bigboy12 Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    God's mercy and love for the innocent is much greater than anything we can give. That being said, I think God will definitely punish the animals who did this in ways we cannot even comprehend. Sometimes I think a bullet to the back of the head is justified, but in this case, I don't know if I could give them the pleasure of a quick eath. It would be too merciful for the creeps. These creeps need a dose of good old fashioned frontier justice.
    edited November -1
    And by the responses, we can see how no matter how "civilized" our society is, we are still cave dwellers.

What happened to this poor child is an atrocity. It IS evil.

All that were involved deserve to be put to death, after a fact finding trial has been conducted.

That death sentence should be carried out quickly and fairly. Hang them, shoot them, or inject them. Makes no matter.

Suggesting that we torture them, makes us no less evil than them. If they are evil and deserve death, what would make us different if we "punish" them the same way?

Emotions don't make good judgement.
  • GRIZZLY17GRIZZLY17 Member Posts: 1,676
    edited November -1
    Funny no one had much to say when I talked about this weeks ago...

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=484813
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    a tough, very hard life for anyone let alone someone only 10 years old.

i could kill her torturers/killers to death and i wouldn`t loose any sleep!
    edited November -1
    quote:GRIZZLY17

USA
    944 Posts
    Posted - 11/30/2010 : 9:58:21 PM

Funny no one had much to say when I talked about this weeks ago...

There are a lot of NEW developments in the case now...there was mostly speculation back then until tests confirmed the remains were hers...

NOW the whole story comes out...

I am truly sorry I took the spotlight off you..
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    And by the responses, we can see how no matter how "civilized" our society is, we are still cave dwellers.

All that were involved deserve to be put to death, after a fact finding trial has been conducted.

That death sentence should be carried out quickly and fairly. Hang them, shoot them, or inject them. Makes no matter.

Suggesting that we torture them, makes us no less evil than them. If they are evil and deserve death, what would make us different if we "punish" them the same way?

examples do.

Scum like that do not DESERVE a quick and painless death (like most capital cases).

Eye for an eye.

Raping a dying child?

Woodchipper, indeed
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    one mans sin is not greater than anyone elses. it is all equally punished.
    that should be a wake up call for some.
    think you can avoid the sword?
    think again.
    you get the same punishment as this guy will.
    [:0][;)]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf

examples do.

Scum like that do not DESERVE a quick and painless death (like most capital cases).

Eye for an eye.

Raping a dying child?

Woodchipper, indeed

Again emotions do NOT make good judgements.

No matter the amount of laws, nor the punishemnt for breaking them, there are ALLWAYS going to be people who do evil. ALLWAYS.

There is absolutely no reason for "society" to have laws if we are going to live by the laws of nature, and not by laws of mankind.

Cutting those evil scumbags into little bits make you just as evil as them and deserving of the same punishment. The judgement to remove them from society isn't supposed to involve becoming evil like them. There is no justice when evil is begotton by evil.

No good would come from it.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Short rope, long drop, unmarked grave. Done deal.
  • oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

i have never claimed to be civilized, and when it comes to crimes of violence against women and or children my emotions do rule the moment
    most who know me have already heard me calmly and honestly tell people who were close to crossing lines... "you do harm to my girls, whichever one, the world is not large enough for you to hide"
    and that includes many young ladies who refer to me their adoptive father
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    There is a special place in hell for these people, and it is a jury's duty to expedite them to that destination.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The truely sad part is there is so much evil in the world that this is just a little side note. Perhaps the difference is that this abhorant act, an act against a child, we can grasp it, wrap our minds around it. We can react to it, thinking about the kind of animals that would do these things and what should be done with them. World wide there are such attrocities that a normal human simply cannot phathom that level of evil. We are not capable of understanding it. Perhaps we should thank the Lord that we are not capable of this type of understanding.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    She will be made whole, and joyous.

It does not end here, and that should be a subtle proof.

I must agree.

That said I think God would forgive me for torturing the perps to death.

I disagree, God will mete out a just punishment, I don't think he would condone what you want to do. While I certainly agree with your desire to exact retribution, it will not bring the young child back.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS EVIL..

Equally as sick-[:(!][xx(]
    TYSONS CORNER, Va. - A 50-year-old woman accused of throwing her granddaughter to her death off a parking garage walkway has been charged with murder.

Carmela Dela Rosa allegedly threw two-and-a-half-year-old Angelyn Ogdoc off a sixth floor outdoor walkway at Tysons Corner Center around 7:15 p.m. Monday, Fairfax County Police spokesperson Tawny Wright tells WTOP.

Dela Rosa was arraigned Tuesday morning at Fairfax County Circuit Court. She is due back there on Jan. 4.

She is currently being held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

Dela Rosa, of Fairfax, was walking with other family members Monday when she picked up and threw the girl off the walkway in a matter of seconds, Wright says.

Emergency responders took Ogdoc to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where she later died. Police were notified of her death around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Dela Rosa was originally charged with aggravated malicious wounding, but the charges were upgraded to murder following the girl's death.

There is a security camera on the walkway. There is no word on whether the camera captured the incident.

The walkway connects Parking Garage E with the movie theaters and a food court. There is a railing just higher than waist-level.

Police have not said what prompted the Dela Rosa to hurt her granddaughter.

Dela Rosa's neighbors say she often took care of her granddaughter, and was recently rushed to the hospital because she was sick.

"She's like a normal person, you wouldn't think something like that would happen," next-door neighbor Russell Jackson tells WTOP.

"I've seen her picture, but I'm still saying 'They've got the wrong house.'"
  • 1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's a thought. How about we spray these two cats down with about a gallon of Female equine urine in estrous and put them in a 20 x 20 room with a male Belgian Draft horse for a few...years. Or better yet, let's chop stick them to the ears, lop half a leg off each one and tie them face down over a vaulting horse and then do what I proposed in the above sentence. After all, the horse should not have to work too hard at this either.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    torture has ethical implications, as well as others

Now, a public hanging for such, is justice, and those who have an idea that they may wish to do such evil in the future, can see what lies ahead of them should they cross the line. Public execution would go a long way when the gangbangers, etc see one of their own get his due.
  • dcinffxvadcinffxva Member Posts: 2,830 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone forgotten this ?

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VIII

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    sick people in this world, were gonna need a bigger jail soon.
    edited November -1
    A quick death, yes...get rid of them from society, but to anyone who proposes torture?...you are no better than they...

As for organ transplant?...

YOu tell me...you need a kidney...one is available from a murderer who allowed their daughter to be raped,then she was beaten...she was dying of cancer, deaf and only had one leg...

You going to take the kidney of someone who could do that to a child????????????
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    could we lock her and president obama in a room together? It'd be fitting punishment for both.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problem here. A little counseling (Last Rites) and some rehab (.22 in the ear) is all that's needed.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Retribution is part of justice.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    As someone who in the past was Foster Parents, this saddens me so much. The thought of not being able to protect our young people makes this grown man weap. Just when you think you've seen/heard the worse then something like this comes out.

We all should be vigilent in thoughts/prayers or whatever you pray/wish to for our children.

These evil people will meet their maker someday and I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JustC
    torture has ethical implications, as well as others

Now, a public hanging for such, is justice, and those who have an idea that they may wish to do such evil in the future, can see what lies ahead of them should they cross the line. Public execution would go a long way when the gangbangers, etc see one of their own get his due.

+1 And not a short rope, a long one is the proper way to publicly hang the worst offenders. People would be forever changed when they witness another person intestines hanging out of their pant leg. This would definitely be the strongest deterrent to such acts. There will always be evil acted out, but only the suicidal would follow through with such acts if public hangings were still in use, and there really aren't many who fall into that category. Another example of what you get with a "legal" system instead of a "justice" system.

Beth, I am sorry this has upset you so. If only the mother had committed abortion 10 years ago (an equally heinous act!), then you could be okay with it.[xx(]
  • techintrainingtechintraining Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't believe that allowing emotion to overcome you to the point of atrocious acts serves the girl, serves the people or serves God

Individuals like this, imo, should be treated like rabid dogs....one to the back of the head and done.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am all for the organ donation idea,.....actually I have been publicly saying that for years now. The hanging won't affect the organs (like poison or electric etc) Have the surgeons waiting with the helicoptor rotors turning, extract all organs that have been matched with awaiting patients in hopitals or on lists around the country. Quickly harvest all donatable organs, send the helicoptors on their way, and now the scumbag has actually made a small, POSITIVE contribution to society.
  • cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Beth, I am sorry this has upset you so. If only the mother had committed abortion 10 years ago (an equally heinous act!), then you could be okay with it.

I am not black roses. Abortion is legal,a womans choice, (I did not say I was for abortion) so dont assume because I state facts that I am) and the little girl might have been better off being aborted rather than go through what she went through. Or in your estimations she was better off being raped and murdered, wrought with cancer, deaf, and crippled?

Besides no one brought up abortion but you JP.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As for organ transplant?...

YOu tell me...you need a kidney...one is available from a murderer who allowed their daughter to be raped,then she was beaten...she was dying of cancer, deaf and only had one leg...

You going to take the kidney of someone who could do that to a child????????????

I depends, was he black or white?

Geeesh...
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    Somehow acknowledging you are in the wrong now, but plan to repent later, does not make it seem like the later repentance would be sincere.

There is a difference between repenting, being truly sorry, and asking for forgiveness.

If your view on your actions after you did them is the same as it was before you did them, and your positions is that you'd do the same thing again if given a "do over", that doesn't really sound like one who repents.

That said, I have no religious or moral qualms about meting out harsh and extra judicial punishment to such people *if they are in fact guilty of what they have been accused of*.

I can't speak for a deity, but if it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that these people did what they say they did, and then they "get off on a technicality", and a vigilante kills them, and I am on the jury of the vigilante, I would "have mercy" and exercise the power of jury nullification.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cactuspete1
    quote:Beth, I am sorry this has upset you so. If only the mother had committed abortion 10 years ago (an equally heinous act!), then you could be okay with it.

I am not black roses. Abortion is legal,a womans choice, (I did not say I was for abortion) so dont assume because I state facts that I am) and the little girl might have been better off being aborted rather than go through what she went through. Or in your estimations she was better off being raped and murdered, wrought with cancer, deaf, and crippled?

true, but I think it's worthwhile to point out the hypocrisy.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Just because a person is pro choice, does not mean they believe in abortion....

All it means is the person believes its the persons RIGHT TO CHOOSE...
    edited November -1

so why does what you posted above upset you so much? They merely CHOSE to deal with a * the outside of the womb the same as one on the inside.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Can't agree amigo.
    Skin 'em with the buck knife, and burn 'em at the stake.
    I see you want a kinder, gentler death sentence.
    edited November -1

You have no "right" to choose murder of the only truly innocent human beings there are. Ridiculous!! There is NO SUCH RIGHT. You forget, your rights end where another persons begins. Nearing 50 million murders of the truly innocent here in amerika, judgement is coming. And it is just as heinous a death as what this girl suffered, nearly identical! Dismemberment WHILE ALIVE[:(!][:(!]

You need to re-think your stand lady! One CAN'T bother you if the other doesn't![:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cactuspete1

Twist it however you like, she suffered no more tha a baby being literally sucked limb from limb![xx(][:(!]

And Beth and I have had this conversation numerous times. So what business is it of yours if I point out her uber-hypocricy? She gets more upset over dog abuse than baby in the womb murder. It's between her and I. You want a conversation with me? Fine. Address me on your own behalf.