In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Iran vows to attack Israel!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
How much longer can they jab and cut before they both go in for the kill? Soon if the blood moons have any bearings!

Obama and John Boehner are both actors on the stage that will * any help from us in the matter. This will be the end of the beginning.

serf

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-vows-to-attack-israel-from-west-bank/

Iran and Hezbollah have issued a series of threats since the strike earlier this week, warning of a "crushing response," and "destructive thunderbolts." The dead included an Iranian general and senior Hezbollah commanders, Muhammad Issa and Jihad Mughniyeh, son of slain terror mastermind Imad Mughniyeh.

Comments

• grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Want to know how long well how long has North Korea been at it.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did we just hear Obama is funding Iran now
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Israel isn't going anywhere until God say so!
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think that'll work out too good for Iran. After the first couple days of all out warfare they might need to re-name their country to WeRan.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One wonders what Iran thought would happen when they send their generals to play with Hezbollah on the Israeli border.

Best course? Follow the lead of Abbott Amalric.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Kill them all for the Lord knoweth them that are His
  • LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iran needs a way into Israel by land. Syria and Northern Iraq provides that route.

Main reason I think this ISIS thing is a hock of BS. Think about it. What would it take for Iran to send a wad of troops code named "ISIS" into Iraq and Syria to open the door into Israel. And who's to say that Syria is not in on the master plan?
  • rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    I don't think that'll work out too good for Iran. After the first couple days of all out warfare they might need to re-name their country to WeRan.

and open a glass factory[:D]
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    israel would make them into nice glass candy dishes, i think if israel is getting close to being over run in a war with the arab countries, with nothing to lose they will unlease the glass makers on them. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Hell... Not just lran.. Do em A L L [xx(] [^]
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i also think if the arabs are going to do a real invasion, it will just about have to happen in the next two years, for if a republican president is elected and with the house and senate already in their hands the isrealie,s would get alot more help than they ever would with oboma as president. T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iran knows it's the underdog and if they did launch an offensive it would be a conventional rocket attack on a mass scale. If Israel attack with nuclear tactical weapons then Russia would attack in like after Israel opened the door.

I doubt Israel would take the chance. It will fight with conventional weapons and suffer many civilian causalities. Then the son of perdition could appear as the the verge of WW III is unfolding along with a world collapse of all the fiat currencies.

Could be sooner then you could imagine too!

serf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918478/Iran-Hezbollah-planning-imminent-joint-invasion-Israel-s-northern-Galilee-region-according-high-level-intelligence.html

Senior Iranian and Hezbollah figures killed in an airstrike in Syria this weekend were likely planning an 'imminent' attack on Israel, security sources have claimed.

Six Iranian army chiefs died alongside five Hezbollah militants after an Israeli helicopter fired rockets at a convoy in the Golan Heights region on Sunday.

Among those killed was Iranian General Mohammed Allahdadi, as well as commander Abu Ali Tabatabai, who is known to have worked with both Hezbollah and Iran.

Today Major General Eyal Ben Reuven, a former deputy head in the Israeli Defense Forces, accused the senior military figures of meeting to plot an attack on Israel
  • TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some say the Bible says that Armagheddon will happen in Iran..
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I still believe that getting a world war started is Obama's plan before the end of his term in office. Nothing he would like better than declaring martial law and staying in office even after his term is up. Nobody believed it could get as bad as it is now but just wait ya ain't seen nothin' yet!!
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Iran has been wanting a nuke for 20 years; I say give 'em one!
  • 1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Israel isn't going anywhere until God say so!

Amen to that!
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Israel could take a few lessons from Randy Newman ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izqgebEnZzY

RANDY NEWMAN
    "Political Science"

No one likes us-I don't know why
    We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
    But all around, even our old friends put us down
    Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful?
    No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
    They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
    We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
    Africa is far too hot
    And Canada's too cold
    And South America stole our name
    Let's drop the big one
    There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
    Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
    We'll build an All American amusement park there
    They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree
    More room for you and more room for me
    And every city the whole world round
    Will just be another American town
    Oh, how peaceful it will be
    We'll set everybody free
    You'll wear a Japanese kimono
    And it'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow
    So let's drop the big one now
    Let's drop the big one now
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone needs to crap or get off the pot. That goes doubley to North Korea.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    [:D]quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    quote:Iran vows to attack Israel!

...AGAIN?????

[:(!]
  • nards444nards444 Member Posts: 3,994 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe its time for outside intervention to cease, and let them figure out and where the cards fall, thats where they fall.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    israel would make them into nice glass candy dishes, i think if israel is getting close to being over run in a war with the arab countries, with nothing to lose they will unlease the glass makers on them. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.

Could be, and if it's just Israel, I doubt Russia would do anything that would bring the U.S into the picture.
    What's next?