In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Victorias Secret

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
On CBS right now 9pm CST[:p]

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So how many of you will admit to wasting an hour of your life watching the Victoria's Secret Ultra Hot models strut their stuff?? I will proudly tell you I was glued to the tube. My Hot Momma sat down with me and we watched it togeather.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    The girls are pretty, and the outfits are outrageous, but I don't like the way they stomp down the runway. I thought models were supposed to glide, and be able to balance a book on their heads as they walked.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    The girls are pretty, and the outfits are outrageous, but I don't like the way they stomp down the runway. I thought models were supposed to glide, and be able to balance a book on their heads as they walked.Not when they are trying to shake their junk
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    The girls are pretty, and the outfits are outrageous, but I don't like the way they stomp down the runway. I thought models were supposed to glide, and be able to balance a book on their heads as they walked.

People used to have manners, hold the door open for women, and generally be polite to one another.

USED TO.

Where you been?

[:)]
    edited November -1
    Gliding doesn't get the boobies bouncing!
  • oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bet you dont love that lingerie as much as this guy does...

LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Lower Paxton Township police are investigating the theft of more than $2,600 worth of women's underwear from a store.

At about 11:30 a.m. Monday, a black man was seen running away from the Victoria's Secret store in the Colonial Park Mall carrying a trash bag, police said.

When store employees checked the underwear display, they discovered it had been stolen, police said.

Anyone with information is asked to call Lower Paxton Township police at 717-657-5656, the anonymous tip line at 717-724-8317 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-262-3080.
    edited November -1
    Oldemagics, am planning on making a decision and E-mailing you tomarrow.
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh darn, I missed it. [:I]
  • texdottexdot Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too darn skinny for my taste.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by texdot

Yep.

And for me I just remember the Victoria's Secret store in Our Mall, is right next door to the Christian supply store.[:o)]
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    Gliding doesn't get the boobies bouncing!
    [:D][;)]
  • we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Jr.
    Oh darn, I missed it. [:I]

+100
  • MOONEDMOONED Member Posts: 936 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always wondered why that store is called Victoria's Secret....
    By the looks of the clothing, there is not much of a "secret" left.

Aaron
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    wife watched a little of it....i sewed up a pair of moccasins...i have better than them girls already[;)][:p][8D]
  • Simple ManSimple Man Member Posts: 3,252
    edited November -1
    Did anyone watch the Thanksgiving day parade? Right there in the main shot there was a bigger than life Victoria's Secrets ad.
  • Sparty83Sparty83 Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope, didn't watch it. Didn't even flip the tv on at all last nite.
  • Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Victorias Secret is that when she puts on her street cloths she looks like Hillary (but in her skimpies no one ever looks at her face)
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Didn't even know it was on.

With the internet I have a full world of female figures to look at if I choose, in everything from a burka to a birthday suit. While I'd be happy to watch the Victoria's secret show in PERSON I had no desire to watch it on tv (even if I had known about it).

Honestly lingerie never did much for me. Something about frilly stuff that just turns me off, I find a girl in flannel pjs or a bathing suit much hotter.
  • coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jonk

With the internet I have a full world of female figures to look at if I choose, in everything from a burka to a birthday suit. While I'd be happy to watch the Victoria's secret show in PERSON I had no desire to watch it on tv (even if I had known about it).

Honestly lingerie never did much for me. Something about frilly stuff that just turns me off, I find a girl in flannel pjs or a bathing suit much hotter.

I'll just take 'em nekkid. Well, the ones worth takin anyhow. [:D]
  • yellowjacket7375yellowjacket7375 Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VID LINK !!!!!!!!!!![V][V][V][V]
  • dawniedawnie Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we watched it and we tried to explain to Nunn why they stomped like that,,it is a trade mark from when Tyra was the head angel. We also divo it and last night Matt came over and he watched the thing in slow motion....men
  • cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    most of those skinny models dont have any Boobs.[:o)]
  • yellowjacket7375yellowjacket7375 Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All you hi-tech guys can't post pics-vid link? Oh yea, tooth pick legs and fake boobs[xx(]
  • lunkerbusterlunkerbuster Member Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by texdot

Ditto! Just not enough meat on them bones....but nice bones they are[^]
  • BergtrefferBergtreffer Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well young fellas, when you get to be my age you will have outgrown that Victoria's Secret stuff. You won't remember what the fuss was all about.
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yellowjacket7375
    All you hi-tech guys can't post pics-vid link? Oh yea, tooth pick legs and fake boobs[xx(]

Here's y'er video link.

[:D]
  • BergtrefferBergtreffer Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, well, I took a look at that video. Gentlemen, you will outgrow that stuff with time. Trust me. I would rather look at the Winchester .32 special that I just bought today. Now that is a beauty.
  • Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    quote:Gentlemen, you will outgrow that stuff with time.
    I might be old, but I aint dead

I still have a "Y" cromozone that makes me look
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by coltpax
    quote:Originally posted by jonk

I'll just take 'em nekkid. Well, the ones worth takin anyhow. [:D]
    Well true enough... I'll take that over flannel/bathing suit too!
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks to me by the way they walk the biggest thing is that attitude....no thanks