In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What a day!!! Another one tomorrow...and after...

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I'm in hopes that I will get this new room of mine going tomorrow. I really need to get caught up and I can't see waiting one more day without getting things going. Today I think I got rained on 20 times!!! I picked up more guns, shipped off some, got boxes...picked up tape that I desperately needed. Its funny to think that a little thing like TAPE can bring a whole opperation to a stand still.

Tomorrow is supposed to be "light" day. I have the table, backdrop hung and everything else is ready....just lights now. Boy, I will be glad when I get a better routine going and can put this new room to use!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    Kasey,
    When are ya going to list them old Smifs? I'm a waitin girl.
    I feel your pain about the weather, up here in the Pacific Northwest it rains alot this time of the year. Right now we have about a foot of snow on the ground, with rain coming down. I've got a bunch of handguns to do from an estate, guess I'll have to do them inside if the rain don't quit. [xx(]
    W.D.
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    when it rains it pours.[:D]

i have long dry spells on selling parts but seems when one person is looking the whole country is looking, i have boxes everywhere, had to ship some car glass yesterday built a wooded crate 3 times before it would ship, try taking 6-8 oz off a create that is nailed together already to get to the 70lb limit, seems my Scale is off by a half pound[:(!]

hell i had something on ebay on there new (back then) list it and forget it option and i got an email that i sold some hubcaps====what hubcaps[?]

went looking , found them and then saw i listed them 1.5 years ago, didn't cost anything till they sold, that is a little higher then the norm charge of up to $50 .

what sux is my computer crashed and took the printer with it so click and ship is now sell and get in line and Wait, i hate selling things this time of year[B)]
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    I just need for folks to stop bidding up a certain one of your guns that needs parts ... don't they realize I want that new toy, er, that is, I mean to say, utterly worthless wreck of no value to anyone else?

Selfish fellow bidders! What is it you do not understand about "MINE! MINE! MINE!"

[:D]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Capn...I'm trying to get going on those as soooooon as I can. It took me a day and a half to get them inventoried and in my books. There are 109 guns in this set altogether. It may be "the thing" that makes me pull my hair out, but I'm going to try!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you had just been a little nicer to your assistant.....[;)]
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kasey, if y'all had moved down to Tuscaloosa Co., Bibb Co., or even Bessemer area, I could help you out. Remlap is too far to drive from Woodstock.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the plan was for Larry to teach me how to work these lights and I could get going tonite! Alas....Larry and his father made a Lowes run and are putting pegboard up in the room now and have also picked up lights to hang in the closet. I think my gunroom is turning into Pawpaw's hobby.