In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Karma got me.

ForkliftkingForkliftking Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I hired roofers to re roof my house last week due to our recent hail storm damage. Well, long story short, Yesterday I took a fake snake and tied thread to it and placed it in the bosses truck seat. I tied the other end to his interior door handle. When he opened his truck door, the snake came flying out at him and he nearly crapped his pants ( I didn't know he had such a fear of snakes). All of his crew was rolling on the ground in laughter but he was pissed.
And today I was rolling a magnet around my yard looking for roofing nails when I came across a snake in some tall grass by my AC unit. I thought he just put it there for me to find so I reached down and picked it up. Low and behold, it started moving. It wasn't a fake one, it was a real black snake. I just sat him back down quickly and walked away. Karma has a way of coming back to you in the strangest ways. [:D][:D][:D]

Comments