In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

guns-n-painthorses

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Your tag is great. My dad has a bumper sticker with Got guns on his explorer.LOL

Go Army Beat Navy
IF you wanna have fun jine the cavalry

Comments

• 4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you are a fellow junker its nice to hear from one there is a few fine things in life guns, junk and more guns and junk I wish the scrap iron market would not have gone all to he!! actually all the markets have seem to have gone that way I am just letting you know there is still some junkers out there maybe we can visit sometimeHardtyms
    GUN CONTROL!!! Means hitting your target!!!! ((o))
    edited November -1
    Send me your address, you won the giveaway on guessing the price of the shotgun. Congratulations.
    edited November -1
    Have you ever heard if putting copper pennies in a water trough
    in order to help a mare with PMS?

I have a mean 1500 pounder that needs mydol.[B)]
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry I lost your email address. I wanted to share some info with you. A fellow shooting enthusiast from the Sioux City area has told me about a mountain lion that was shot by a land-owner. I wanted to let you know before you or any of the locals decided to take out the nuisance in your area. My friend explained that some have actually been introduced into the midwest as an experiment. He told me of a man that shot one and then had the guys in the white hats show up asking for it. He claimed he didn't know what they were talking about and they explained that these mountain lions have tracking devices implanted under their skin and they tracked the carcass to his property. Have you talked to the DNR about your situation? This interests me. Any news through the grapevine is appreciated.

idsman75@peoplepc.com
    edited November -1
    cd's came in today, thank you very much, i can't wait till no one is home so i can crank them up
    edited November -1
    you won shoot me your addr.
    edited November -1
    Sent you an email
    Brownie
    edited November -1
    Email sent your way
  • SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's out firing his SBRs and Class III stuff . . .