In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Uber Ride Share driver killed

retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
2 charged with murder in killing of Charlotte Uber driver LINK quote:Police have issued warrants charging two men with murder in the kidnapping and death of Charlotte Uber driver Mario Johnis Medina-Chevez.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said Friday night they received confirmation from the Mecklenburg County Medical Examiner?s Office that a body police found Thursday in a field off Mount Gallant Road in Rock Hill was Medina-Chevez. The 44-year-old driver had been missing since Saturday.

CMPD homicide detectives are in Maryland interviewing suspects Diontray Divan Adams, 24, and James Aaron Stevens, 20, police said Friday night.

Adams and Stevens have been in custody in Maryland since their arrest there on Monday night. Adams was initially charged with financial credit card fraud and outstanding Maryland warrants, and Stevens with possession of a stolen vehicle.

Police have added murder, first-degree kidnapping and robbery with a dangerous weapon charges against the pair, according to warrants issued in Mecklenburg County. Stevens also was charged with no operator?s license and communicating threats.

The suspects will be transferred to the custody of the Mecklenburg County Sheriff?s Office upon their extradition. Police had no timetable Friday night for the suspects? return.This recent event only confirms what I've been thinking. In today's society, blind trust just isn't possible anymore.

So I Googled Uber incidents and found the following LINK Just Unbelievable!

This particular link involves just the bad apples in the Uber or Lyft driver's list...
I'm sure there's additional lists of drivers being the victims.

Sadly society is going bonkers and there's no way off the Merry-Go-Round.

Comments

• KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not that I'm prejudice , I'm not, but if I were driving that Ubar car and saw those 2 before I had stopped I would have rolled right on by and kept going. You can tell by looking at them that they weren't getting a ride to the local church.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think London's method of licensing cabbies is top notch...they have to know every little winding street and how to get you from A to B by the shortest route possible....none of this "i gotta car, les go" crap
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why am I not surprised by the identity of the murderers? Does that make me a bad person?
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was a DEMOCRAP - He was tolerant, and knew no better.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Knifecollector
    Not that I'm prejudice , I'm not, but if I were driving that Ubar car and saw those 2 before I had stopped I would have rolled right on by and kept going. You can tell by looking at them that they weren't getting a ride to the local church.

I'm sure they were trying to get to the registration office at college. [;)]
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Diontray and his pal. No doubt those were Norwegian exchange students studying at UNC Charlotte.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    they were going to the welfare office for freebie and the driver wanted his cut. mr myopic.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Why am I not surprised by the identity of the murderers? Does that make me a bad person?

Diontray. Nuff said and enough of their crap:
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

Typical demonrat POS
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tortured to death would be too kiind
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Man I thought the same thing. I read the article then said to myself I bet they are b---K............In to days wold that makes me a raycist.

I guess I can live with that.

quote: but if I were driving that Ubar car and saw those 2 before I had stopped I would have rolled right on by and kept going.

I would have had my gun in my lap as I drove by too.
    RLTW

• mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's maryland, their subjects are not allowed to carry.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder what the numbers are on riders going missing? I mean the drivers are "encouraged" to provide water and chewing gum, right? Easy in to slip riders with roofies and have them wake up in some shipping container.