In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Chicken Plays Oh Beautiful on Piano AGT

mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
AGT, first act, a chicken plays Oh Beautiful on the piano. There will probably be a youtube of this fairly soon.

found one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzIQWUlH0Bk

A frickin chicken. [:0]

Could be a good season. They had to up the game because the Gong Show is coming back.

Comments

• Options
    themountainmanthemountainman Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More talent than Simon[:D]
    There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who can do math and those who can't. :?
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love it!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by themountainman
    More talent than Simon[:D]

And I'm glad to see how he dressed up for the show.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    They have one that plays that but they use a laser like you get a cat to chase and it pecks at the light. This one I did not see that.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably just a ONE SONG chicken.

Last year my chicken could say the presidents name, but can't say TRUMP, not even close.

chicken_barrack01.jpg
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    They have one that plays that but they use a laser like you get a cat to chase and it pecks at the light. This one I did not see that.

AHHHH, that's how. I noticed the keyboard had little pads/squares on them, I guess that could have had led light in it.