In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do I get pics out of Iphone?

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
So I can post on the forum? I flew again last evening and snapped a few neat pictures of the sky and some ground shots that were kinda cool. I would like to share them with folks.

Comments

• Gun_PoorGun_Poor Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You need to mail them to a photo sharing account like photobucket. Then copy the link here between these brackets [img][/img].
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just e-mail the photos to myself
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2 easy ways:

save them to your icloud account and open it on your apple computer.

or:

install photobucket app on your iphone then backup to the app.
  • tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "the files are IN the computer!"
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Easiest way is to use the Ipick, poke a couple holes, and the pics drain right out.
  • Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :::

Just use a hammer and beat them out ???

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nutfinn
    I just e-mail the photos to myself

Same here. Every time I connect my phone to a computer it is very insistent that I update something.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    First step is to get an android phone.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i plug mine into my computer, open this pc, click on iphone, internal storage, dcim, choose the last folder

that is 5 clicks and im there
  • jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just get a cheap digital camera that hooks straight into you computer.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One more reason for me not to buy an I phone. I have very little tolerance for things that are complicated simply for the fun of being complicated.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    One more reason for me not to buy an I phone. I have very little tolerance for things that are complicated simply for the fun of being complicated.

thats just it, they are not complicated at all, not knowing how to do something does not the process complicated itself

iphone is like the cash register on mcdonalds, just follow the pictures [:D], now android can be complicated because it can be different on each device, iphone,ipad,ipod is the same across the board
  • MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use AirDrop to move them to your computer. Use iCloud as mentioned earlier... Many easy ways to move them.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had photobucket for years but the Iphone photobucket automatic backup app sucks eggs it gets zero stars from me. It will back up pictures already backed up over and over. I end up with dozens of the same pic loaded to photobucket. It is easier to just not post photos at all. I am all for the easy way when it comes to forums things. [:)]

I am not going to deal with the Iphone back up junk, I did and it pissed me off to no end. I don't feel like paying for the storage needed and they are too dang persnickety about the pass words I choose that meets their asinine demands. If I wanted to follow a stupid protocol for setting a password I would go to work for the gubmint in the super-duper over the top secret agency.
    edited November -1
    thats a photobucket problem not iphones

i have absolutely zero problem , i just posted 3 pics i took earlier today, couple clicks and done

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=694787