In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Hampshire has a problem, it's 94 % white !!

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
New Hampshire is not sure how to fix their problem. They are way to white and must be at or near the top of racist states.

New Hampshire, like its neighbors Vermont and Maine, is nearly all white. This has posed an array of problems for new arrivals, who often find themselves isolated and alone, without the comfort and support of a built-in community.

crying.gif

The only proven thing is to start busing out whites and busing in various shades of Blacks, Browns, Yellows and Reds. Being as how genocide is illegal what else can you do?

Think Texas has some extra Browns. Maybe a "trade deal" can be worked out. New Hampshire must exclude Libtards from the mix, they can go to California where they'll fit right in, except maybe accent.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/07/28/new-hampshire-has-a-problem-its-not-sure-how-to-fix-its-94-percent-white/

Comments

• 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    wish i had that problem

i would be glad to send them some blacks and mexicans, and to prove i'm not racist throw in some white trash to boot
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    The article itself is a racist piece. They are stereotyping by saying non whites can only feel comfortable living around their own kind.
    The county I live in is about 2% non white, yet the non white population live, work, and go to school side by side with whites.
    In fact, the county seat elected a black mayor, a respected teacher.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ... and the problem is?
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They must have a tough time getting a 6 man line up when the vic says a black man did it. Hell if they said an Asian did it how many of them will have to use Scotch Tape to make slanty eyes on the line.

So I take it the dems will move the border hoppers there to diversify the state.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    aww, there there now, we'll get y'all a safe space and no time you'll be tearing down statues, beating up Trump supporters, protesting when your car thieves college students gets shot by the cops, and reminding us how simply being white is shameful while any hard facts about your particular minority such as governmental data on rapes, robberies or murders is racist. we be afraid to give yall even a parking ticket.

by the way you can have any job you want! as long as you're a minority those silly requirements like skills, education and experience don't matter! we'll put you at the top of the list for job interviews! don't worry about those pesky white people, we have quotas to fill.

glad to have you!
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    The article itself is a racist piece. They are stereotyping by saying non whites can only feel comfortable living around their own kind.
    The county I live in is about 2% non white, yet the non white population live, work, and go to school side by side with whites.
    I have observed that many times at work. not a racist atmosphere by any means, and people of different colors do mix, even work together as good friends, but generally the different races keep together. because they do feel more comfortable around each other, you can see it. and you can see how they would be uncomfortable around the others.

and it's not about race, because different types of white/black/mexican/bosnian/asian etc. mix with their own types and not others within their own race.

birds of a feather flock together. it is true.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can remember about 20 years ago, a city in Iowa realized that it was "too white."
    These geniuses decided that they needed to import 100 black families.
    At the time I was a paramedic in central Georgia, Good God, in 30 minutes I could have come up with a list of 100 black families right there in my home town that I would have liked to export to live with the Good Yankee Liberals.

Don't know what ever became of the good Libs of this Iowa town, hope it worked out well for them.
    I do know that Houston imported about 50,000 homeless Djibouti from New Orleans after Katrina. In the next year, the murder rate in Houston went up 35 percent.
  • hulk2hulk2 Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Other countries don't have this problem ... I wonder why ??
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buschmaster

I have observed that many times at work. not a racist atmosphere by any means, and people of different colors do mix, even work together as good friends, but generally the different races keep together. because they do feel more comfortable around each other, you can see it. and you can see how they would be uncomfortable around the others.

and it's not about race, because different types of white/black/mexican/bosnian/asian etc. mix with their own types and not others within their own race.

birds of a feather flock together. it is true.

That reminds me of what took place on "The Planet Of the Apes" the (chuck Heston) while at lunch the chimps would gather among themselves, orangutan with orangutans. That was kind a interesting.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FD fact: Stupid people kept us in business.
    In Newark business "was a booming"
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    So is Ireland but you don't hear them complaining. [:D]
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Yep
    Bias liberal DEMOCRAT media lives, breeds, and promotes racism, despite tons of contrary evidence.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How problematic
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vermont, like the rest of New England, abolished slavery in large part to prevent blacks from flourishing in their part of the country. So, the issue of racism is deeply rooted in their history.
    What's next?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My niece has lived in Vermont her entire life. Shes marrying a non white guy, raised by white parents. All those yankee white liberals living with that white guilt.
  • SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
    edited November -1
    According to Lemkin, genocide was "a coordinated strategy to destroy a group of people, a process that could be accomplished through total annihilation as well as strategies that eliminate key elements of the group's basic existence, including language, culture, and economic infrastructure". Lemkin defined genocide as follows:
    Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.[12]
  • buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    New Hampshire must have terrible basketball and football teams.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That'z one of them thar Oxy Morons ain't it.
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    the Rio Grande valley of South Texas is 6 percent white
    maybe we could do a little trading

when I was a kid it was about 60% anglo 40% Mexican
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find well off and educated citizens are more tolerate and accommodating to living in mix or exclusive areas with other ethnicity populations. The ratios can be across the scale no problem.

Of course if you go to less well off areas with lower middle class to poor areas then the population tends to be more racist. Rank and power has privileges.

The one exclusion here would be California and especially San Fransisco the communist liberal experiment of liberal chaos.[:D]

serf
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh lawd.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    send em maxipad waters from Kalif....she likes affluent white neighbor hoods.....shhhhhh..bet her voters don't know bout her mansion