GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Want Ads (NO 'FOR SALE' or 'FOR TRADE')
 WTB Damascus Barrel Winchester 1893/1897 12 ga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Barzillia
Advanced Member

27587 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  11:41:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will pay according to condition, cut barrels could be considered.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  6:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello-I used babble-fish for your German signature line - would you mind telling me where it is from?? I don't have Damascus barreled shotguns anymore - but I will keep a look out for you - Best Regards - AQH
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

27587 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  8:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Martin Luther's translation of the bible, 1912 ed., The Revelation

Offenebarung 21:8

http://www.bibel-online.net/buch/luther_1912/offenbarung/21/

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.

Edited by - Barzillia on 02/18/2017 8:32:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

27587 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  8:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 1545 edition:

8 Den verzagten aber / vnd vngleubigen / vnd greulichen / vnd Todschlegern / vnd Hurern / vnd Zeuberern / vnd Abgöttischen / vnd allen Lügenern / der teil wird sein in dem Pful / der mit fewr vnd schwefel brennet / welches ist der ander Tod.

Edited by - Barzillia on 02/18/2017 8:37:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2017 :  12:15:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello - If you should find the Damascus barreled shotgun - I have a box of 5 black powder shells that were loaded for me by a small company in Alabama that I will be glad to give to you... I no longer have any Damascus barreled shotguns - so they are just taking up shelf space....Best Regards - AQH
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

27587 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2017 :  6:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks !

Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2017 :  11:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello - there is an L.C. Smith Damascus barreled shotgun on the auction side. It's not a Winchester - but a nice shotgun. It is: http://www.GunBroker.com/item/633040925
Best Regards - AQH
Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  5:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is not the Damascus shotgun you have requested - but it is a nice shotgun that you might like to look at. Best - AQH

http://www.GunBroker.com/item/634532534
Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  12:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is still not the Damascus barreled shotgun you are looking for - but it is a very nice shotgun none the less. You might like to have a look at it. http://www.GunBroker.com/item/642175651
Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1640 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2017 :  1:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is not the Winchester you desire - but it is a very high quality Damascus barreled shotgun (Parker) - nice wood - and very nice figured set of barrels. If the bids don't go into the stratosphere -- it would be a good buy. Best Regards - AQH

http://www.GunBroker.com/item/683047112
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

27587 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2017 :  08:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate your thoughts, but I really am just looking for the Winchester/barrel.

Go to Top of Page

coop359

74 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2018 :  7:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
look at auction 749227170
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page