GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 Maxine waters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

djh860
Advanced Member

USA
3843 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2018 :  7:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://nationalenquirer.com/2018/03/04/maxine-waters-trump-iq-racist/

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters alleged Sunday that President Donald Trump is “racist” because he questioned her IQ level.

WATCH:

Play Video
On Saturday night, President Trump addressed the annual Gridiron Club Dinner, an event that is known for its humor. Trump took jabs at his own administration and many of his rivals, and at one point joked that Rep. Waters should “immediately take an IQ test.” (RELATED: (Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Jared Kushner — Nobody Was Spared From Trump’s Jokes Last Night)

Waters was afforded an opportunity to respond to the joke by Joy Ann Reid, host of MSNBC’s “AM Joy.”

The California Democrat did not think the joke was funny and questioned Trump’s own mental agility before accusing him of racism.

“Well, you know, this president has been called stupid, he has been called ignorant, and even his secretary of state did not deny that he called him a moron,” Waters said. “And so he has no credibility. He has been name calling, he’s been saying all kinds of things.”

“I certainly expected him to come out with some racist remarks about me,” she asserted. “So he did exactly what I expected him do. And, by the way, I’m told he wasn’t funny at all.”

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
32520 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2018 :  8:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The only people that are dumber than Maxine Waters are those that elected her.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

john carr

1548 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  11:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the post. I saw that on Fox Business an hour ago but they gave no clue as to what President Trump actually said.
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

36196 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  2:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
waters is the pinnacle of black failure on show for all to see and marvel at her gross incompetence as perpetuated by the failed segment of our society she represents....
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
7496 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  8:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by john carr

Thanks for the post. I saw that on Fox Business an hour ago but they gave no clue as to what President Trump actually said.

Trump said "IT" more than once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakRyGzQ7h4
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
7496 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2018 :  09:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loonie toons Maxine Waters YouTube Compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgiuh90ueVg

Tucker Carlson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su4lgLbdWEM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page